+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Webform Document Upload Error

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Hi, is this thing really working? like uploading upfront medical through technical issues section? I mean, is it good idea?
Hey! Yes I raised a webform because my medical was not updated after raising one it got updated after 4 days. So you can say that it works! And in my opinion there's no harm in filling webform, it's basically for our help.
But its really upto you if you want to go for it.
Just trying to help

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Exactly having the same issue! First step doesn't have a problem, but when I click on "yes" to attach a file it shows error.
Exactly. That's really unfortunate please help if you get to know any information regarding this.
Thanks.

Sid92dxb

Aug 13, 2020
Hi everyone, i too have the same problem.

On their twitter they have replied to someone with the same issue as follows :

"The situation that you have described is the result of a technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience."

Dr ray

Feb 4, 2021
Hi everyone, i too have the same problem.

On their twitter they have replied to someone with the same issue as follows :

"The situation that you have described is the result of a technical problem. We are currently looking into it and will resolve it as soon as possible. Thanks for your patience."
Ok thanks for the information . Glad to know atleast they are looking into this matter.

CaptJankSpoiler

Jan 17, 2021
Hey! Yes I raised a webform because my medical was not updated after raising one it got updated after 4 days. So you can say that it works! And in my opinion there's no harm in filling webform, it's basically for our help.
But its really upto you if you want to go for it.
Just trying to help
Actually I raised a webform for my upfront medical, but I didn't chose "Technical issue" I Chose "Temporary residence" and my medical has not updated yet, its been more than 20 days now. So, I am thinking to raise another webform for upfront medical through technical issues.

longshum

Feb 18, 2020
When I'm trying to upload documents on the webform - it says "500-internal server error".

I tried clearing cache, trying on a different browser, different computer, using incognito mode. However, nothing worked.

Anyone knows what's going on?
Same here. I had the same issue. An error page of "500 - Internal server error" returned when I tried to upload my documents through web form.

worrier123

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Still not working, interestingly the IRCC twitter told me the website is working... but it isn't, and they've been telling other people there's a technical issue. So absurd that it's been this way for almost an entire working week.

Reactions: Manua