+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC WAS NOT ADDED AS YOUR RECIPIENT

ferryber

Feb 9, 2019
Hi yes it slowed down my process..after sendinh wes duplication, it took 10 days to update my medical. It took 177 days to get my ppr. I ddnt do anything to speed up my process
Hey, I missed adding IRCC as recipient initially. Have ordered a duplicate copy for them, can you please help me with the below::

1. I just ordered the duplicate copy for IRCC and not for myself. Am I required to add myself as recipient again?
2. Will i require the revised reference number which will now end will IMM (earlier it ended with KT)
3. Will i be required to update the ECA report again in the file I submitted in February.
4. When should I inform CIC about the change in reference number? Or raise a CSE.

Please help. Thanks.

prijijohn

Oct 21, 2014
Hi Seniors,
I just received this email from WES:

"IRCC has informed WES that they cannot verify your ECA report. This is because you have not added IRCC as your recipient on your second evaluation.

In order for Immigration Refugee Citizenship and Immigration Canada to process your immigration application, they will need to verify your ECA report using WES’s online service. To allow CIC access to your ECA report, you will need to order a duplicate report by logging in to your account
"

I hadn't put IRCC as recipient when I did my latest ECA (Ref doesn't end with IMM).
As soon as I saw this, I logged in to my profile and ordered a duplicate report by choosing the IRCC option.
It says that IRCC will get it as e-delivery while I selected the regular mail hardcopy option.

Can this cause a rejection?
How long does the e-delivery of the report to CIC take?
I haven't received any notification from CIC about this yet.

Please share your thoughts.
So what's your update.Did you updated .