+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC PR Residence Confirmation | Currently in India for Vacation till June 9 ,2023

lester_juliel

May 17, 2023
Dear Members,

Could you please help me with below query.

I have received a mail today May 18, 2023 stating my PR is approved and i need to provide below details
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Currently I am in Closed work permit and have valid TRV . I am in India for vacation and i will travel back to Calgary on June 9, 2023.
Do i need fill this details now and submit or wait till i travel to Calgary on June 9, 2023?
What is the deadline to fill this form and send?
Will I be able to travel Canada with my closed work permit if i submit this form?
Please adivse what do i need to do as i will be reaching Calgary on June 9 , 2023

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Dear Members,

Could you please help me with below query.

I have received a mail today May 18, 2023 stating my PR is approved and i need to provide below details
Name:
UCI:
Application #:
Email for the Permanent Resident Portal:
Your eye colour:
Your height (please provide in cm):
Original entry date (YYYY/MM/DD):
Date of last time you entered Canada (YYYY/MM/DD):
Location of where you last entered:
Are you currently inside Canada? (Yes/No):
If you are not inside Canada, when is your expected return date?:
If you are not inside Canada, please specify your current location (city and country):

Currently I am in Closed work permit and have valid TRV . I am in India for vacation and i will travel back to Calgary on June 9, 2023.
Do i need fill this details now and submit or wait till i travel to Calgary on June 9, 2023?
What is the deadline to fill this form and send?
Will I be able to travel Canada with my closed work permit if i submit this form?
Please adivse what do i need to do as i will be reaching Calgary on June 9 , 2023
Fill it in now, and send it. The part where it mentions are you in the country mention no, and where you are, also when you will be back.

lester_juliel

May 17, 2023
Fill it in now, and send it. The part where it mentions are you in the country mention no, and where you are, also when you will be back.
If I mention i m in India, what if i will not be allowed to enter Canada ob june 9 with my work permit?

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
If I mention i m in India, what if i will not be allowed to enter Canada ob june 9 with my work permit?
Why would you not be allowed to enter? Your WP and Visitor visa only get void after your eCopr is issued, and if you mention you are abroad they won't issue it until you are back.

lester_juliel

May 17, 2023
Thank you for reply.. what i can understand is if i reply, they may issue the eCopr and my file may get transfer to delhi immigration!
What happens if i reply on June 9th after i reach Calgary?

angryrabbit

Feb 22, 2023
I had the same issue! No worry just send them an email telling them the date you expect to return then they'll advise you to contact them again once you're back in Canada.

KaiAT

Star Member
Dec 22, 2022
Category........
PNP
Thank you for reply.. what i can understand is if i reply, they may issue the eCopr and my file may get transfer to delhi immigration!
What happens if i reply on June 9th after i reach Calgary?
No no, if you reply you are abroad they won't issue an eCopr until you are back.