+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC issued me someone else's ECoPR.

Oct 16, 2023
I received my PR confirmation on I showed my expression of Interest.
on Aug 24th, 2023 I got the email that my eCoPR is available on the portal so I downloaded it and showed someone else's eCoPR.
I contacted IRCC twice in almost 2 month period they as to keep my patience.
I was able to contact the person whose eCoPR is I have turns out he also never received his eCoPR and has someone else's eCoPR.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
on Aug 24th, 2023 I got the email that my eCoPR is available on the portal so I downloaded it and showed someone else's eCoPR.
I was able to contact the person whose eCoPR is I have turns out he also never received his eCoPR and has someone else's eCoPR.
Ok.

Reactions: iSaidGoodDay

annemazing555

Aug 8, 2024
Hi just wanted to ask how long does it take to get your new own ecopr?I have the same case as yours and what did you do?Thank you

annemazing555

Aug 8, 2024
Hi just wanted to ask how long does it take to get your new own ecopr?I have the same case as yours and what did you do?Thank you