+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Final Decision Update

TMTGh

Jul 26, 2024
I am in a very similar situation. GC key shows final decision 22nd of July, but no email, no update. I called them last week to get the same answer as you. I did some research and there are people waiting anywhere from 1 day to 3 months. I guess is the VO processing line? I forgot to ask my VO, did you ask? I might call them again soon.
Any update?

No creative name

Feb 28, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
11-02-2024
Any update?
Yes, I called IRCC again and the other agent said they sent me the P1 email 2 days after final decision on gc key, which made me upset because the other agent didn't tell me that. So they sent a request to resend the P1, which I got after a week of that call. I asked my VO, PVO is Vancouver, SVO Etobicoke, but the p1 email said Montreal. Waiting for P2 now, nothing updated on tracker or gckey at all. And you? I am now recommending always calling again if you are not satisfied with the agent's answer, I am not sure if some just don't know or don't want to help.

nitja23

Aug 2, 2024
Latest update:
Final decision - August 26, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Does this mean that my application is APPROVED?
When can I expect P1 request?
also, I am unable to create an IRCC application tracker account . I have raised several webforms under "Technical Issues", but I receive generic response each time.

Apr 2, 2024
Need help!!

CEC express entry
ITA-31st May 2024
AOR- 28th June 2024
Medical passed- 9th August 2024
Biometric passed - 14th August 2024
Eligibility- we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements.
Background check- not applicable
Final decision- your application is in process.

Is somebody has the similar timeline? How long usually it takes to finish the process? Kindly share your timelines and insights too.

No creative name

Feb 28, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
11-02-2024
Need help!!

CEC express entry
ITA-31st May 2024
AOR- 28th June 2024
Medical passed- 9th August 2024
Biometric passed - 14th August 2024
Eligibility- we are reviewing whether you meet the requirements.
Background check- not applicable
Final decision- your application is in process.

Is somebody has the similar timeline? How long usually it takes to finish the process? Kindly share your timelines and insights too.
Completely normal!! The time can vary a lot, mine took 5.5 months from AOR to get a final decision, but usually it is a bit less. And almost 7 months in total for ecopr. No reason to be worried if less than 5 months of AOR

Reactions: saina.k

No creative name

Feb 28, 2024
Canada
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
11-02-2024
Latest update:
Final decision - August 26, 2024:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

also, I am unable to create an IRCC application tracker account . I have raised several webforms under "Technical Issues", but I receive generic response each time.
Tracker is not working at all. This message is usually approved, but to be sure or you need to get P1 or call them. The p1 email can take anywhere from 1 day to a month

Reactions: nitja23

starboy99

Sep 4, 2024
Latest update:

I have same status as you, except the Final decision date is August 29, 2024. I called IRCC today and agent told me to wait since my application is still under 5 months of processing time ‍

hope.can

Aug 12, 2024
Hi all! I have the same update. Final Decision 13 September 2024 (in progress) I'll update here when I get P1 or if I am rejected... wish me luck!