+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC does not answer me about my study permit, and fall term is close

kvcastro94

May 10, 2020
Hey guys! I'm from Ecuador and I sent my application (with biometrics) on may 3rd, 2021 through Ircc portal for Study Permit. I passed medical exams on July, 12th. I'm really worried and under stress right now because Fall classes will Start on sept, 9th and i didnt receive any answer or update. Only my husband had an update that they started reviewing their eligibility, but idk if this means something good ir its just procedure. Please, somebody else applied on that date or from my country. Do you recommend me to defer my admission for Winter 2022 :( ?

Reactions: Osman_lemus

Osman_lemus

Aug 12, 2021
Hey guys! I'm from Ecuador and I sent my application (with biometrics) on may 3rd, 2021 through Ircc portal for Study Permit. I passed medical exams on July, 12th. I'm really worried and under stress right now because Fall classes will Start on sept, 9th and i didnt receive any answer or update. Only my husband had an update that they started reviewing their eligibility, but idk if this means something good ir its just procedure. Please, somebody else applied on that date or from my country. Do you recommend me to defer my admission for Winter 2022 :( ?
Hello!

I already applied from Ecuador on may 5th but im in the same situation as you. If you want, we can be in touch in order to follow or applications, my wife an i are desperate for a reply as you guys.

Best of luck!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I would at least ask your school if deferring is a possibility.