+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc asking for pal for Ucw MBA students by error.

Jul 11, 2024
Did you ask the school what to do? Maybe IRCC thinks that UCW is not designated for its Masters program given it is a private school for just international students.
You must be having MBA foundation
I am also facing same problem please connect if your problem is resolved

Jul 11, 2024
Ask UCW about applying for PAL. Did they apply for PAL or not? You are not in the MBA program but the foundation program so need a PAL.

Those taking MBA Foundation (MBAF) and/or University Access Program (UAP) will require a PAL.
No they are saying that you need to complete foundation course Here in India and if you pass then will give you a fresh LOA afterwards one can apply for visa …. I don’t understand why the university is not providing PAL

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No they are saying that you need to complete foundation course Here in India and if you pass then will give you a fresh LOA afterwards one can apply for visa …. I don’t understand why the university is not providing PAL
So you are not coming to Canada for the foundation course? Then you apply for a study permit when applying for MBA.

UCW doesn’t provide PAL. They apply and the government may or may not approve it. The government can only accept so many students.

Jul 11, 2024
So you are not coming to Canada for the foundation course? Then you apply for a study permit when applying for MBA.

UCW doesn’t provide PAL. They apply and the government may or may not approve it. The government can only accept so many students.
They are saying government is not giving …. I am not getting any clearity

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
They are saying government is not giving …. I am not getting any clearity
If government is not giving out PALs, it means that they have met their quota or don’t want to give PAL. BC government may be focusing giving PALs to public DLIs, targetted professions like healthcare/trades where there is a shortage and/or not private universities where only international students attend. That is the government’s right. So need to get admission to a public Masters program.

Last edited: