+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC asking for medicals again (is that a glitch)

Narmed

Mar 16, 2023
Hi, I am FSW Inland.

I submitted my pr application and used my previous medicals (from 2021). On march 7th, on my GCkey account the medicals were passed. however, this morning I received an email from IRCC asking to do medicals !!! and I received imm1017 on my GCkey.

I have medicals less than 5 years (1 year old), I am applying from inside canada and low risk ! do you think that this maybe a glitch ? anyone had the same case ?

Thank you

James1453

Aug 3, 2021
I Just faced the same issue, when i called IRCC, they mentioned it might be a glitch but to be on the safe side do again, another agent told to submit a webform with old medical, just to be on safe side, i submitted webform with explanation and old medical IME. But next day just to be on the safe side did medical again. 1 Week later medical showed as passed. I don't know it if is old medical or new medical they passed.

Reactions: jojozhumj

Narmed

Mar 16, 2023
I Just faced the same issue, when i called IRCC, they mentioned it might be a glitch but to be on the safe side do again, another agent told to submit a webform with old medical, just to be on safe side, i submitted webform with explanation and old medical IME. But next day just to be on the safe side did medical again. 1 Week later medical showed as passed. I don't know it if is old medical or new medical they passed.
Thanks for sharing your experience, I sent a webform with old IME and LOE. I will wait for a week of nothing happens I will re do the medicals.

houzhou1988

Star Member
Nov 26, 2021
I met the same, but I did a second medical exam, if on GCKey, the wording"on xxx, you passed the medical exam" disappeared, then I would say do a new one, the new medical information will show up on your portal within a week.

Narmed

Mar 16, 2023
I met the same, but I did a second medical exam, if on GCKey, the wording"on xxx, you passed the medical exam" disappeared, then I would say do a new one, the new medical information will show up on your portal within a week.
It was showing medical exam passed on xxx, then became "we don't need your medicals" .. and now it is showing "we have requested a medical exam". However, on the tracker, it is medicals completed !!!

Daniel1120

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Visa Office......
Montreal
It was showing medical exam passed on xxx, then became "we don't need your medicals" .. and now it is showing "we have requested a medical exam". However, on the tracker, it is medicals completed !!!
then I do not know.. when you logged on your GCkey, does it say "your action is required"? If so, I would say yes you need a new medical exam, if not, then try to raise a webform

Reactions: Narmed

James1453

Aug 3, 2021
My medical passed again with new medical report. So i'd assume it is at best interest to do medical again. It will make the process fast, will take around 1 week to pass again.

Reactions: Narmed

Simratkaur04

May 15, 2024
Hi
I’m having same issue i submitted my upfront medical with application and it was passed after 20 days and now after biometrics completed and background check started they requested medical again IMM1017 wht should i do? Should i do a webform do they reply?

manju0103

May 15, 2024
Hi
I’m having same issue i submitted my upfront medical with application and it was passed after 20 days and now after biometrics completed and background check started they requested medical again IMM1017 wht should i do? Should i do a webform do they reply?
Hi, Even I also faced this same problem recently like 2 months back . I called ircc and asking them about medicals then they sent a notes to ircc officer . Then they changed the message in my ircc account that I don't need to do medicals

Simratkaur04

May 15, 2024
Hi, Even I also faced this same problem recently like 2 months back . I called ircc and asking them about medicals then they sent a notes to ircc officer . Then they changed the message in my ircc account that I don't need to do medicals
I tried calling them twice but they’re saying to submit old one with letter of explanation but idk if webform takes more than 30 days. What you exactly told them that they helped you?