+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IRCC Asking for Medical Examination where as I have done the medical on 18 December, 2020

gnkurup

Apr 2, 2019
Hi All,

I am residing in Canada for the last 2 years and did not meet my family for the last 2 years. I have applied TRV for my spouse and TRV/Study permit for my Kids aged 12 and 7. All the applications are processed on the same day and started on September 8, 2020. Recently I have sent an email to IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca for getting exemptions for their travel. Within 8 days I got a status change for my Spouse and Daughter and they got their Passport submission request. But for my son, IRCC asked for a Medical exam. My spouse and Kids did the medical on the same day December 18, 2020 because their previous medical was expiring on January 2021.
I have checked with the hospital and asked them whether they can do a medical test again. As per the hospital, the medicals are submitted and they will not do a medical until another 11 months.

I have included the eMedical in the email thread and sent it back to the same email thread along with all the necessary documents on March 31, 2021.
I did not receive an email back from IRCC yet. I have generated a webform with IRCC to share the eMedical with them as well. Did not receive any status change in the application of my son. Please let me know whether do I need to do anything else with it? What should I do if I did not receive a status change or an email within 14 days?

EarthAngel77

May 2, 2021
Have you got any update? I’m going through the same thing. Did an upfront on Sept2020. Got a request for medical on March 2021. I submitted my eMedical info sheet together with the receipt and the status in my portal changed from “We have requested for a medical exam” to “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.”

gnkurup

Apr 2, 2019
Have you got any update? I’m going through the same thing. Did an upfront on Sept2020. Got a request for medical on March 2021. I submitted my eMedical info sheet together with the receipt and the status in my portal changed from “We have requested for a medical exam” to “we did not receive the results of your required medical exam.”
Luckily Yes. The status is now changed to Submitted and the medical info is updated on the application. I have submitted a weform by attaching the eMedical sheet to IRCC. Please try to do the same