+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ircc asked additional documents but no option to upload documents

tomclare

Jan 4, 2021
Hello,
I got married after submitting my express entry application.
Upon request to IRCC through web form, I got a request letter to submit additional documents and to pay fee to add my wife as dependent.

But there is no option to upload documents in my ircc portal.

Could some one please suggest if you have faced similar issue earlier?

Thanks in advance.
Hi Yashwanth,

I need some assistance with my documents, pinged you in fba ND insta..Could you please check.

tomclare

Jan 4, 2021
Hi @Yaswanth Sai Jaladanki ,

In the request letter for spouse sponsorship, they ask us to submit a 15page document as quoted here
"
Evidence of the relationship between you and your spouse, such as:
- Relationship photos: Wedding photographs depicting all the rituals of a traditional wedding, wedding reception and post wedding photographs, commitment ceremony photos from outings together trips, honeymoon, etc. (10–15 photos max);
- If you are living together, evidence such as copy of bills, bank statements, lease agreement, drivers licenses showing your names and address (10–15 pages max).
"

Can you please tell me what I need to provide here? especially in the 2nd point.. If you are living together...

deepakbisht

Oct 5, 2020
@daveishan

They have asked to submit before 30 days else application will be Refused.

If we submit via web form, will it be added in 30 days to the application?

Thanks in advance.
FSWO, AOR - NOV 2020

Got request letter for Spouse documents yesterday and there were 3 client information placeholders to upload the documents with 30 days deadline mentioned in required-by column. However, all three of them disappeared after few hours of the messag and have not appeared since yesterday night.

I have logged in multiple times but the placeholders never appeared as if they never existed.

The request letter states that documents should be uploaded via account but how will I upload them without placeholders. And there is a 30 days deadline as well.

I have already raised webform for technical error in uploading documents, is there anything else required?

Dec 19, 2021
FSWO, AOR - NOV 2020

Got request letter for Spouse documents yesterday and there were 3 client information placeholders to upload the documents with 30 days deadline mentioned in required-by column. However, all three of them disappeared after few hours of the messag and have not appeared since yesterday night.

I have logged in multiple times but the placeholders never appeared as if they never existed.

The request letter states that documents should be uploaded via account but how will I upload them without placeholders. And there is a 30 days deadline as well.

I have already raised webform for technical error in uploading documents, is there anything else required?
Hi @deepakbisht ,
In my case, I raised a webform and it got resolved in 2 weeks. Since u raised a webform, just see for 2 weeks if it's resolved else submit documents through webform since that is the only possible way. Once u submit through webform in 30 days, it is still fine if u didn't get the option to upload.
Thanks.

anandsin

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
@daveishan Thank you very much for your quick reply.

I have raised a webform for the issue of not having option to upload documents and before 2 days, got an updated request letter from IRCC and now my portal also got updated and has an option to upload the documents.

Below are the list of few forms asked by IRCC.

 Forms
 Updated Generic Application form for Canada IMM 0008 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
 Updated Additional Family Information form IMM 5406 for yourself and your spouse or CLP
 A completed and signed Schedule A Background/ Declaration IMM 5669 by your spouse or CLP
 Supplementary Information Your Travels form IMM5562 E for your spouse or CLP
 If applicable: A completed and signed IMM5409 Statutory Declaration of Common-law Union

I have a doubt for IMM 0008 and IMM 5406 whether I need to submit to copies for both myself and for my spouse or I need to submit the form by myself as principal applicant and add my spouse details as dependent.

In IMM 0008 and IMM 5406, we have spouse details under dependent section. So got a doubt whether I need to submit two sets of documents separately or just add spouse details under dependent section under same form which is updated by myself principal applicant.

Please help me in getting clarity on this.

Thanks in advance.
@yaswanth Did you have to upload IMM5409 although you are married? Isn't this form for common law partner. And where did you upload your marriage certificate?

Aug 7, 2023
Hey all, I received a request letter to submit documents for my spouse and I had a similar issue. I reached out to IRCC and raised a web form about the issue. But there wasn’t any update on this. Then I submitted the docs through web forms and unfortunately, I missed out on one doc to submit. I realized it the next day after the deadline and I submitted the missing doc through the web form. Will that be okay? Would it affect the application anyway?
Please let me know if anyone has faced a similar situation. I'm a little worried. Please help
Thanks

Last edited:

deepakbisht

Oct 5, 2020
Hey all, I received a request letter to submit documents for my spouse and I had a similar issue. I reached out to IRCC and raised a webform about the issue. But there wasn’t any update on this. Then I submitted the docs through web forms and unfortunately, I missed out on one doc to submit. I realized it the next day and I submitted the missing doc through the web form. Will that be okay? Would it affect the application anyway?
Please let me know if anyone has faced a similar situation. I'm a little worried. Please help
Thanks
No it doesn't matter. As long as you have submitted docs, you are fine.