+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Started Accepting Applications

TnyJh

Sep 7, 2020
Both options are fine, my college sent my transcripts and they were accepted as well.
We don't need to courier the hard copy, right?
Also, what exactly are we supposed to attach in the online form where it is asking for a written confirmation if the institution has sent the mail

Could you also let me know where can I find the reference number? Do we get it once we make the payment?

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
We don't need to courier the hard copy, right?
Also, what exactly are we supposed to attach in the online form where it is asking for a written confirmation if the institution has sent the mail

Could you also let me know where can I find the reference number? Do we get it once we make the payment?
Along with the transcripts I had also sent the iqas request form duly stamped by the college authorities. The file number is generated once you make the account

TnyJh

Sep 7, 2020
Along with the transcripts I had also sent the iqas request form duly stamped by the college authorities. The file number is generated once you make the account
But isn't the request form only required when you are sending transcripts via courier?
So file number and reference number is the same?

Prats18790

Star Member
Jun 25, 2020
But isn't the request form only required when you are sending transcripts via courier?
So file number and reference number is the same?
Better to be safe. If ur college agrees to it then might as well send the form. I dont think its mandatory for electronic transmission though

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Just an update on my application status.
Submitted: 31st August
In line for processing: 8th September
Update on my application status.

Assessing: 21st September

muspal

Jun 1, 2019
Update on my application status.

Another update lol. I have no idea how/why it's progressing so quickly. I'm so happy I took the decision to apply to IQAS as well. I had applied to CES on 18th July and that application is still stuck on the first stage. I just hope this gives me the result I'm waiting for.

Final Review: 23rd September

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
Another update lol. I have no idea how/why it's progressing so quickly. I'm so happy I took the decision to apply to IQAS as well. I had applied to CES on 18th July and that application is still stuck on the first stage. I just hope this gives me the result I'm waiting for.

Final Review: 23rd September
Hello. Did you send them a hard copies? I choose an online option. I created my application today and uploaded HEC attested degree and a transcript. I do have a attested copies in a sealed envelope but I am not sure if I have to send them?

Bilalned

Oct 3, 2020
Pls update whether we should send hard copies or entire procedure is now online, I did my HEC attestation in 2018,HEC said we will make them concealed again, but if the process is online,I dont need it either, pls guide?

yasirhashmi15

Sep 19, 2019
I submitted my application on 28th of September. Still waiting for the status to get change. I didn't send any hard copies to IQAS. I called them and they said if there is anything missing, we will contact you.
As per people here saying IQAS never asked for hard copies, I will wait until they ask for it.

Cana2021

Sep 26, 2020
I submitted my application on 28th of September. Still waiting for the status to get change. I didn't send any hard copies to IQAS. I called them and they said if there is anything missing, we will contact you.
As per people here saying IQAS never asked for hard copies, I will wait until they ask for it.
Hey! I submitted mine on the 27th of September and my status hasn’t changed from submitted till now. My university confirmed that my transcript was sent via email so I wouldn’t be sending hard copies to IQAS unless they request for it.