+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Iqas Reassessment

Floki

Oct 27, 2020
Hi
I recently got my evaluation report from IQAS. My PGDM has been equated with university diploma. My college is in the list of institutions whose PGDM is equated with MBA by AIU, which is the criteria included on IQAS website to evaluate PGDM as masters.
Did anyone face the same issue?
What do I do now?

AnjaliB

Dec 16, 2020
Hi
I recently got my evaluation report from IQAS. My PGDM has been equated with university diploma. My college is in the list of institutions whose PGDM is equated with MBA by AIU, which is the criteria included on IQAS website to evaluate PGDM as masters.
What do I do now?
Hi. The same thing has happened with me too. Did you apply from reassessment? Please help.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi. The same thing has happened with me too. Did you apply from reassessment? Please help.
You can apply for reassessment. The website states "Generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree." so it is not guaranteed but you need to try.

AnjaliB

Dec 16, 2020
You can apply for reassessment. The website states "Generally compares to the completion of a Master of Business Administration degree." so it is not guaranteed but you need to try.
Will apply for reassessment today. Really hope, the reassessment is done correctly this time.

Reeshaam

Jul 17, 2022
Hi
What do I do now?
Hi did you find any solution to this??