+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS or ICAS?

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Anybody here guide me a process step by step for ECA through ICAS or IQAS,whichever is easy and fast

spartanz

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
IELTS Request
03/03/18 - L: 8.5 R: 8.5 W: 6.5 S: 7 ; -SCREWED-- (04/07/18) - L: 6.5 - R:7.5 - W:6.5 - S:7 ; 5/12/2018 : L: 7 R : 9 W: 7 S : 8
WES is fastest ( and I assume Easiest)

denzrambo

Jun 29, 2017
Montreal
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
22-08-2018
Anybody here guide me a process step by step for ECA through ICAS or IQAS,whichever is easy and fast
Check the site to see if you're degree would be asessed or not by WES.if not go for iqas.There is a delay now around 10 weeks or so for IQAS

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
i got my ECA from iqas in aprox 9 weeks. sent package on 12 march and received email on 22 may. Also i got MBA equivalent degree status for my MBA from IQRA university karachi. pretty much happy. now planning to work on IELTS...

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
i got my ECA from iqas in aprox 9 weeks. sent package on 12 march and received email on 22 may. Also i got MBA equivalent degree status for my MBA from IQRA university karachi. pretty much happy. now planning to work on IELTS...
hello bro. i ll say u r lucky mashahAllah u got it in 9 weeks. my documents were received on 27 march as i checked on TCS tracking system. but i got confirmation email after 5 weeks from IQAS on 3rd May and processing time of 12 weeks starts the same date.
could you please mention your dates.
and I have 2 yrs BSc and 2 yrs MBA. hoping for Master equivalency like u. how abt your Bach n Master.
thanks

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
hello bro. i ll say u r lucky mashahAllah u got it in 9 weeks. my documents were received on 27 march as i checked on TCS tracking system. but i got confirmation email after 5 weeks from IQAS on 3rd May and processing time of 12 weeks starts the same date.
could you please mention your dates.
and I have 2 yrs BSc and 2 yrs MBA. hoping for Master equivalency like u. how abt your Bach n Master.
thanks
Sent package on 12 Mar.
Delivered to them on 15 mar as per DHL tracking.
Acknowledgement received thru email on ~18 april.
On 23 may, i received my ECA by email.
ECA hard copy received on 4th june....

Bcom = 4 year BBA equilancy (canada)
MBA = Masters of business administration with focus in finance (canada)

waqarhaider

Jun 10, 2018
Congrats MohMak,

My B.Com is of 2 years & MBA is of 3 years both from UoK. Will my ECA be same as yours or have you done 4 years B.Com?

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
Sent package on 12 Mar.
Delivered to them on 15 mar as per DHL tracking.
Acknowledgement received thru email on ~18 april.
On 23 may, i received my ECA by email.
ECA hard copy received on 4th june....

Bcom = 4 year BBA equilancy (canada)
MBA = Masters of business administration with focus in finance (canada)
yaar, iqas sent me 1 email on May 3rd confirming documents were received. and 2nd on May 15 which again is a confirmation .. but this 1 also mentions of the payment cheque/draft stating it ll take 3 additional months to clear it.and then processing will b done..was it the same with u.?

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
yaar, iqas sent me 1 email on May 3rd confirming documents were received. and 2nd on May 15 which again is a confirmation .. but this 1 also mentions of the payment cheque/draft stating it ll take 3 additional months to clear it.and then processing will b done..was it the same with u.?
U pay by draft ? i paid online with my CC and attached printed copy of online receipt with my docs..

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
U pay by draft ? i paid online with my CC and attached printed copy of online receipt with my docs..
yes i did. first i opted for draft and there was no option to change it to CC later, i tried, so i had to go with draft. should i make a call to know the status, one month has passed now to the email. do u know any contact of LBR-IQAS, share plz

MohMak

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
d
yes i did. first i opted for draft and there was no option to change it to CC later, i tried, so i had to go with draft. should i make a call to know the status, one month has passed now to the email. do u know any contact of LBR-IQAS, share plz
dont have right now but u may visit contact page on their website

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello All,

Is the package supposed to contain anything more than this ?

1. Filled Application Checklist
2. IQAS Application Form completed and signed
3. Payment receipt (Payment made online)
4. Photocopy / Xerox of Passport
5. Photocopy of all marksheets (only sending Post secondary academic documents)
6. Photocopy of course degree (only sending Post secondary academic degree)
7. College transcripts in sealed envelope

Anything missed?

Thanks a lot!

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
ECA form, Checklist, IQAS form(total 6 pages)
+ verified copies of Bach & Master transcripts and degrees from the univerities + Identity card copy (with translation if required)+ payment receipt in ur case. and sealed them in the university envelopes (i did bach and master from different universities. so i sealed each in its own uni envelope) and then i put both the envelopes in the one big courier envelope and sent it to IQAS.

that's how i did mine.

hope it answers ur question

remember: i had put one set of every thing in both envelopes

Temp3385

Star Member
Jun 11, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
ECA form, Checklist, IQAS form(total 6 pages)
+ verified copies of Bach & Master transcripts and degrees from the univerities + Identity card copy (with translation if required)+ payment receipt in ur case. and sealed them in the university envelopes (i did bach and master from different universities. so i sealed each in its own uni envelope) and then i put both the envelopes in the one big courier envelope and sent it to IQAS.

that's how i did mine.

hope it answers ur question

remember: i had put one set of every thing in both envelopes
Thanks.

Do I need to include the 1 page request of Academic Records form if I am sending the sealed transcripts myself instead of the university ?

salman.mzai

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks.

Do I need to include the 1 page request of Academic Records form if I am sending the sealed transcripts myself instead of the university ?
that form includes a section to be filled by ur university authorized petson and stamp it, right?

well i did it from uni and put all the forms in envelope .
i sent them myself. as i already said, i visited the uni , asked to verify my documents, asked to fill the section in form , then sealed everything in the uni envelopes, and just put the two uni sealed envelopes in the big courier envelope and sent it to IQAS.
so when they open it, they ll find the two sealed uni envelopes in it. one of Bach and 1 of Master.