+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS Equivalency for 2 Years B.com + 3.5 Years MBA- Pakistan

Ayesha360

Oct 31, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
Today I have received e-document of my assessment from IQAS after 3 months. Below has been assessed:

2 years B.com from Pakistan with 3.5 Years MBA from Iqra University- Karachi. Equivalent to 16 Years of Bachelor's in Business Administration and Master's of Business Administration with focus in Marketing in Canada.

Is this good?
It means they gave you total 16 years of education equivalency or 18 years?

Ayesha360

Oct 31, 2018
Islamabad, Pakistan
Category........
I have the same case of 2 years BCOM and 3 years MBA from Iqra University (IU caters 3 years not 3.5 years on standard)

Did you select your educational level at Masters degree leve in Express Entry profile? What did you do?
Have you got your confusion cleared? What would be selected in the case similar like yours? 2 Years B.COM from Punjab Uni and 3.5 years MBA From Iqra University Islamabad.

Nov 25, 2018
Today I have received e-document of my assessment from IQAS after 3 months. Below has been assessed:

2 years B.com from Pakistan with 3.5 Years MBA from Iqra University- Karachi. Equivalent to 16 Years of Bachelor's in Business Administration and Master's of Business Administration with focus in Marketing in Canada.

Is this good?
Can u please help me send me your contact watsapp . Need to know the process how to apply i have done 2 years bcom and 2 years mba

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
Have you got your confusion cleared? What would be selected in the case similar like yours? 2 Years B.COM from Punjab Uni and 3.5 years MBA From Iqra University Islamabad.
yes. I got it done via IQAS. Mine was 2 years bcom and 3.5 years MBA from IU Karachi.
IQAS evaluation has given me 4 years bachelors plus 1.5 years MBA.
So, its equal to Masters.

maahmed

Dec 6, 2018
yes. I got it done via IQAS. Mine was 2 years bcom and 3.5 years MBA from IU Karachi.
How much time did KU take for verification?

Will KU provide us with a sealed envelope for dispatch to IQAS or they will do it themselves?

Last edited:

anasalee

Star Member
Jan 5, 2016
NOC Code......
How much time did KU take for verification?

Will KU provide us with a sealed envelope for dispatch to IQAS or they will do it themselves?
I went through some regular contact there.
So I got the envelope within a week. It takes max to 1.5 weeks on average.
They will hand over the envelope to you.

Reactions: maahmed
Jan 4, 2019
Hey guys,

I'm Kashan and new to the scene. I have a 2-year bachelor's degree in commerce (b.com) awarded by the University of Karachi and a 3-year MBA degree from Karachi University Business School which is located within the University of Karachi. That degree is awarded by the UoK too. So what am I looking at if i go for IQAS? A bachelor's, a dual bachelor's or a master's equivalence? I was also told my outcome could be different if I go with WES or ICES. Can anyone help me? I'm already 31 so I can't risk getting my credentials evaulated from someplace that only lessens my chance. Thank you guys. Much obliged. I see you guys get a masters equivalence in most cases but you guys have 3.5 years worth of masters degree... mine's just 3. I'm also not sure if i have to send my highschool documents. I'm asking anout IQAS because you don't have to in ICES

Last edited:

ABI_88

Sep 4, 2019
I am B.Com 2 years Punjab University And MBA 2.5 Years (90 Credit hours).

What do u suggest which authority will give me a masters equivalent?

And can I apply for more than one like IQAS & CES and use the one with a more prefered result?

Akhan1212

Dec 2, 2017
I am B.Com 2 years Punjab University And MBA 2.5 Years (90 Credit hours).

What do u suggest which authority will give me a masters equivalent?

And can I apply for more than one like IQAS & CES and use the one with a more prefered result?
I recommend IQAS. It seems difficult that WES will consider it equivalent to MBA. I don't know about others. There is guide on IQAS websites for each country. you can download that and you will get an idea. And yes you can send you documents to more than 1 at a time and use the preferred results but it would be costly as you will have to pay
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-education-guide-pakistan.aspx#toc-0

UmarPaL

Star Member
Jan 26, 2020
Did any one assessed there two years MBA from IQAS? I have done 4 years bachelors and 2 years MBA from FC College LHR. I want to get my MBA evaluated from IQAS.

May 24, 2021
Dear Members,

I want to ask an important question regarding IQAS equivalency for a 2 Years B.com from Karachi University followed by 3.5 Years MBA from Iqra University main campus- Karachi.

I have already submitted fee of around 275 CAD and consultant is telling me that IQAS will not evaluate my documents. I want to ask what equivalency will I get from IQAS?
1-My B.com (2 years) credit hours are around 60-72 as per HEC Framework
2-MBA (3.5 years) credit hours are 90 upon completion of degree

What equivalency will I get, will i get Master's for MBA?
Anyone who has applied with same credentials can please share their experience.

I shall remain thankful.

Regards,
Farukh

what equivalency did you get?

May 24, 2021

Anas, I am from Karachi. with the same credentials as yours and the same university. Kindly share your contact details so that I can ask you process details