+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

harish010188

Star Member
May 29, 2017
I'm sitting with you here, in line for processing from over 6 weeks.
Also checked with universities, no emails for confirmation either. I thought one of the universities were being lazy and not responding to IQAS queries; turns out it's just the IQAS that has slowed down on me.
Here's waiting then, no hope for a September profile creation.
Same here waiting for the ECA report to create profile. In line for processing from 07-Aug. Expecting fluctuation in this week.. fingers crossed.. God knows when i'll be getting.

I should have opted for CES instead of waiting & wasting 5 months time with IQAS

singhderossy

Sep 11, 2019
It's really shitty.
Stuck on Final Review since August 9,
no fluctuations, nothing at all, really frustrating, documents received by IQAS on 26th feb, 2019....

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
IQAS is getting unpredictable now a days. Hard to understand their timelines. If anyone has a track and feel its going as per their observation do let me know.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
IQAS is getting unpredictable now a days. Hard to understand their timelines. If anyone has a track and feel its going as per their observation do let me know.
Still can't say when it will be in final review, fluctuate, and complete. Could be days or weeks.

IQAS is not following a definite timeline now, as they did from around January to July.

Muhammad1987!

Aug 25, 2019
Still can't say when it will be in final review, fluctuate, and complete. Could be days or weeks.

IQAS is not following a definite timeline now, as they did from around January to July.
Yes, very unpredictable. I friend of mine submitted his transcripts just two weeks before and he was done with soft copy of the ECA by june 29th. i dont know how did a 2 week delay converted into a 2.5months saga for my evaluaion:(

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
My case
Dual degrees (btech n mba)
Aor1&2 27th june
Assessing 4th August
Final review 9th August
No fluctuations since then.
@rajapanesar please help ,y i m not seeing fluctuations.
Can't. No fluctuations, no downloads. End of story.
Wait for fluctuations man, i know it's grinding, we have to endure.

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Yes, very unpredictable. I friend of mine submitted his transcripts just two weeks before and he was done with soft copy of the ECA by june 29th. i dont know how did a 2 week delay converted into a 2.5months saga for my evaluaion:(
My spouse's transcripts reached IQAS 2 weeks before mine.
The AoR2 got delayed by a month (2+2 more weeks).
Assessing got delayed by 4 weeks further (4 + 4 more weeks).
Total delay seen = 8 weeks

Subtracting the 2 week delay in sending transcripts, we are seeing an overall offset of around 6 weeks in the timelines as compared to previous applicants.

My own delay in assessing is calculated from 15th July when my spouse got it, to 10th September, when I got it. 8 weeks.
Considering 2 week delay in delivery and a further 2 week delay in AoR2, delay comes down to 4 weeks.
Got mailed in 4 days after that, on July 19th as stated in my signature.