+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

vinothrvr

Dec 20, 2018
My timelines are as below:

Documents reached IQAS - 25 Oct.

Status as on date - No communication from IQAS.

I just downloaded my IQAS form. I noticed that in section - Have you requested original documents for your credentials be sent directly to IQAS - Answer in form is coming as NO

I just checked the form that i sent to IQAS. It did not have any such section in October when i filled the form.

I have sent my transcripts on my own to IQAS in October in a sealed envelope as recieved from University.

Will it be an issue. I am worried. Any one in same boat
I asked this question to IQAS before sending my documents, as I have 2 degree and sending them separately will be expensive. Below is the response from IQAS. After going through this response I sent the transcripts (sealed copy) in one single envelop.

Generally IQAS accepts official transcripts/mark sheets that confirm graduation, and which are sent directly by the issuing institution. Official transcripts sent directly by the issuing institution(s) may be a photocopy of the diploma supplement bearing the institution(s)’ respective stamps on them. We do not require the original transcripts issued to a student upon graduation, and no other form of legalization is required. However, in cases where the issuing institution cannot send transcripts directly to IQAS, they may provide you with a sealed envelope with your attested transcripts enclosed which may be couriered by you to our office. The envelope must remain sealed, and has to be stamped with the institution’s official seal across the back flap. If there are concerns about the integrity of the documents, our office will contact you.

Amitkapoor55

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
Hi everyone
Need ur valuable suggestion
Actually i submitted my masters degree docs (2 years) to iqas. Docs received on 23 july nd on 30 august they sent me aor nd asked abt notarised attested id proof, which they received on 23 october nd for this date of aor 11 december nd now my online status shows inline for processing.

Now i have 2 queries ist is
will they eveluate my msc mathematics in masters?
Nd which month i can expect my eca?
Bcoz now i m sitting at 439 nd on 9th march i ll loose my 5 points.
Any suggestions for me.
Thanks in advance

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hi everyone
Actually i submitted my masters degree docs (2 years) to iqas. Docs received on 23 july nd on 30 august they sent me aor nd asked abt notarised attested id proof, which they received on 23 october nd for this date of aor 11 december nd now my online status shows inline for processing.

Any suggestions for me.
Thanks in advance
This would be the second case IQAS have ruin, seen case as urs happened in December 2018. Consider your timeline from 25 October. Hopes are less, even if you get your ECA you would most probably miss Febs draw.

My Aor was on 20th Oct 2018, more-or-less things will go parallel

Amitkapoor55

Star Member
Jun 14, 2017
This would be the second case IQAS have ruin, seen case as urs happened in December 2018. Consider your timeline from 25 October. Hopes are less, even if you get your ECA you would most probably miss Febs draw.

My Aor was on 20th Oct 2018, more-or-less things will go parallel
Now wt shud i do??

Suraj jaiswal

Jan 12, 2019
My documents and application delivered together in 1 package on 16th October...
Got the AOR on 14th December....

I think you must wait for atleast 1 more working day... Also, this is a weekend now... I think if you donot get AOR till Tuesday, then you can call them and ask.
Sir plz tell me what is the result of your wes

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi everyone

Any suggestions for me.
Thanks in advance
Hi Amit, As you did masters, did you send IQAS bachelor transcripts also or just masters?

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I did my masters MCA and getting my evaluation done by IQAS. Do I need to send my bachelor transcripts as well to get my masters evaluated?
I tried getting my evaluation done by WES and submitted both Masters and Bachelor transcripts, after 7 months of wait they rejected my application stating the university from where I did my bachelor is blacklisted in their list so they cannot do my education evaluation.
Masters is fine as I did it from different university.
I’m taking second chance with IQAS as someone advised me to try it.
Any ideas?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th.
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Guys,
I just want to update after grueling 5 months i could see a soft copy of my assessment , i can see my ECA soft copy uploaded in my profile. However the status while the page is loads shows complete and suddenly changes to Final Review. May be it's a bug they will have to rectify. The Hard copy will still need to be shipped so i hope they do that soon.

Document requested for ECA: SCDL PGDBA (Operations)
AOR 1: Aug 24th
AOR 2: Sep 24th
Status changed to Final Review: Dec 6th
Soft Copy uploaded: Jan 11th.
Awaiting Hard Copy
Overall follow ups during the entire process: 2

I hope this gives some energy to the forum and hope all of guys get your credentials assessed soon.

Cheers
Congratulations!! How much time it said initially when you applied for it. Like right now it says 15 weeks from the time of getting all the documents. For you did it took more time than initially mentioned or within that only?
Also for PGDBA did you submit bachelor transcripts also or just your diploma transcripts?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Congratulations!! How much time it said initially when you applied for it. Like right now it says 15 weeks from the time of getting all the documents. For you did it took more time than initially mentioned or within that only?
Also for PGDBA did you submit bachelor transcripts also or just your diploma transcripts?
When I initially applied it was 12 to 13 weeks from the date of receipt of AOR2 that’s what they said. So in that case they have taken the same time to process it.
I got my bachelors done from WES and applied only for diploma to iqas.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
When I initially applied it was 12 to 13 weeks from the date of receipt of AOR2 that’s what they said. So in that case they have taken the same time to process it.
I got my bachelors done from WES and applied only for diploma to iqas.
Thanks for the reply.
My situation is little complex, I applied for education evaluation from WES, I did my masters MCA, WES asked me submit both the transcripts -for bachelor as well as Masters to get my masters evaluated. After 7 months of waiting time WES responsed saying they rejected my application as university from where I did my Bachelors is blacklisted so they cannot proceed with my masters evaluation as well. ( I did my masters from different university which they accept)
Now I’m thinking to try education evaluation from IQAS and get my masters evaluated . Do you think I would need to submit my bachelor transcripts to IQAS for my masters? Or there is no such rule with IQAS. Did IQAS asked or inquired anything for your bachelor degree while evaluating your PGDBA?

Vish777

Jul 25, 2018
Thanks for the reply.
My situation is little complex, I applied for education evaluation from WES, I did my masters MCA, WES asked me submit both the transcripts -for bachelor as well as Masters to get my masters evaluated. After 7 months of waiting time WES responsed saying they rejected my application as university from where I did my Bachelors is blacklisted so they cannot proceed with my masters evaluation as well. ( I did my masters from different university which they accept)
Now I’m thinking to try education evaluation from IQAS and get my masters evaluated . Do you think I would need to submit my bachelor transcripts to IQAS for my masters? Or there is no such rule with IQAS. Did IQAS asked or inquired anything for your bachelor degree while evaluating your PGDBA?
It’s very unfortunate that Wes took that much time for evaluation and have negative result. . When I applied for IQAS they never enquired about the bachelor degree at all. You can try getting evaluated your masters from them but please be aware it will be a 5 months journey for you from the day you start.

Nehakapoor05

Oct 2, 2018
Well this is not good news for all distance learning candidates. If this is the route they are planning to go then i think there is no hope left.
I am sorry to hear this. They rejected your bachelor transcripts for bachelor evaluation or you applied for masters evaluation also and rejected that as well?
I’m asking this as WES rejected my masters evaluation as they didn’t approve my bachelor transcripts. I did my bachelor from distance education but masters from regular university. Because of my bachelors they rent my masters also.