+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

rajss_1

Apr 17, 2019
Those were delivered on 13th June.
The status still reflects 'submitted'.
Now I am worried about this. I haven't sent the package as of yet, so would sending now mean that the entire process starts again i.e the period till now from 13th June goes to waste?

Or should I just wait and let them ask the docs, if they do that is...
You should send your signed application as it is necessary for the procedure. That is what AOR1 means, you will receive AOR2 when they open your transcripts.

niksy

Jun 20, 2019
Can't say, waiting with same date of delivery.

Was expecting it today, but seems like I have to wait the whole next week. People upto April 1st have received AORs this week, so I was on the lookout for one.
even my delivery date is 26th march ... hopefully i get this week.

$hr3y@

May 27, 2019
Got the ECA report! It took 5 months exactly from the date my docs were delivered to get to Fluctuation Mode when i could download my report.

Weirdest part is IQAS mentioned the Wrong Year awarded for spouses's bachelor's degree!!! I checked in our application form and it's correct there.
It sucks to have these kind of delays.

Please advise how i should go about it? Has anyone faced something like this? Shall i ask them for a re-issue with correct Year completed or it doesn't matter!??

Reactions: S.gulati

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Got the ECA report! It took 5 months exactly from the date my docs were delivered to get to Fluctuation Mode when i could download my report.

Weirdest part is IQAS mentioned the Wrong Year awarded for spouses's bachelor's degree!!! I checked in our application form and it's correct there.
It sucks to have these kind of delays.

Please advise how i should go about it? Has anyone faced something like this? Shall i ask them for a re-issue with correct Year completed or it doesn't matter!??
Request a re-issue with dates corrected. Shouldn't take long after they receive your email (which can take time).

Rose1207

Jul 8, 2019
How much time does it usually take to move from in-line for processing to Final Review?
Well I really doubt. My status got changed to In Line for Processing on June 28. And I have still not seen any further updates. I am so in need for my masters evaluation.
Please suggest when can I get my Final review!!

SarahTim

Jun 14, 2019
Hi everyone. Our transcripts were delivered on 7th and 10th of March but we both haven't gotten AOR2. We are really worried seeing that people of a much latter dates have gotten AOR2.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Well I really doubt. My status got changed to In Line for Processing on June 28. And I have still not seen any further updates. I am so in need for my masters evaluation.
Please suggest when can I get my Final review!!
Expect a jump to Final review this week then at fluctuation stage shortly afterwards. Your final report is just around the corner.

Reactions: Rose1207

cshetna

Star Member
Jul 9, 2019
Which date file is it going on..any idea...last update was that a guy whose file was delivered on 1st apr 2019.any update