+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Kirandeep dhatt

Feb 18, 2019
India
My application is in final review since 12th of March .Today one more draft entry appeared but status has not changed yet.
Can anyone figure out what is happening ?

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
My timeline
Docs arrived at IQAS 30th November,2018
AOR 1 and 2. February 21,2019(also changed to in-line for processing on same date)
Final Review March 12,2019
Fluctuating between Complete and final review since April 12,2019

Pulkit.H

Apr 25, 2019
Thanks @amyth.india. Your method to get eca report works like a charm! :)

My timeline:
-Documents delivered: 12 Dec 2018
-Aor 1 & Aor 2: 09March 2019(changed to in line for processing on same date)
-Final review(21March 2019)
-Fluctuating between final review and complete since 23April 2019

tresconik

Nov 23, 2018
So it’s okay to make your profile once the report starts fluctuating and you download it?

I made my profile and downloaded it amyth’s way, but I worry about canada thinking I’m doing something wrong and rejecting my application eventually.

Mr_fabrizio

Star Member
Oct 18, 2018
So it’s okay to make your profile once the report starts fluctuating and you download it?

I made my profile and downloaded it amyth’s way, but I worry about canada thinking I’m doing something wrong and rejecting my application eventually.
Lol...so why didn’t you wait man!

rk_IND

Apr 22, 2019
Hello everyone,
Have been following this thread for almost 8 months now before even starting my IQAS journey. My timelines could be seen in my Signature. ECA still awaited!!! It has been 160+ Days (more than 5 months) and still counting. Current Status is Fluctuating between Complete and final review since April 15, 2019
A word of advice to the ones who have recently sent their applications to IQAS, "have patience" as there is nothing Express about IQAS. Use this time to prepare well for your language test (if not taken yet).

Topsyrallo

Apr 26, 2019
My transcript got to iqas November 19. Got AOR feb 27. So been on 'inline for processing' since feb 27.most pple i know with similar timelines got moved to final review first week in March and all have their ECA now. In my own case, i just got promoted to final review last week . I wonder how long i stil have to wait.

Swagdaffy

Apr 1, 2019
Good day House,

Please, can anyone provide me clarification on my ECA status which was moved to Final Review on Saturday March 23, 2019. Aside from the date been highly unusual (IQAS doe not work on Saturdays) the IQAS client portal clearly states that once your application is moved to final Review, you are unable to change your mailing address. That has however not been the case with me as the portal still grants me access to update my mailing address. Is this an anomaly, should I contact them? Is anyone on this boat with me? Kindly advice. Thank you.