+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

rezwanewu

Dec 25, 2018
Dear Members, I would llike to know from your experience, Is it acceptable by IQAS if I send them My Envelop & University Sealed & Signed envelop in One Single DHL Mail ???

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,
My transcripts documents were delivered on dated 2nd Nov as confirmed by IQAS. 2nd mail received on 27th Nov that your file is in progress.
Now I just want to know how much time they will take for completion.
Thanks in advance.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,
My transcripts documents were delivered on dated 2nd Nov as confirmed by IQAS. 2nd mail received on 27th Nov that your file is in progress.
Now I just want to know how much time they will take for completion.
Thanks in advance.
15 weeks (Standard processing time) + 1 week (Christmas holidays) = 16 weeks (i.e. 4 months) = March End or Early April

Reactions: Bittu.C.1980

HARJEET_KAUR

Nov 3, 2018
Hi All,

From December 1, 2018, WES modified the document requirements for applicants educated in India. WES requires all documents to be mailed directly to WES by the institution that issues them. WES does not accept documents in sealed envelopes that are forwarded to WES by applicants themselves, colleges, agents, consultants, or other third parties.

My university is not helping me in the same or if they help they may take more time to sending the couriers to IQAS

So please let me know:
  • Can I send my document (Sealed Envelope containing transcript copy of my BA, MA & Bed) to IQAS by own through respected courier company
  • Can I send all 3 envelops in one envelope

Regards

Bittu.C.1980

Dec 22, 2018
Hi All,

From December 1, 2018, WES modified the document requirements for applicants educated in India. WES requires all documents to be mailed directly to WES by the institution that issues them. WES does not accept documents in sealed envelopes that are forwarded to WES by applicants themselves, colleges, agents, consultants, or other third parties.

My university is not helping me in the same or if they help they may take more time to sending the couriers to IQAS

So please let me know:
  • Can I send my document (Sealed Envelope containing transcript copy of my BA, MA & Bed) to IQAS by own through respected courier company

Regards
Hi All,

So please let me know:

Regards
Hi,
Why you are a taking risk to send it by own as we know they already had denied to take it through 3rd party or by candidate.
You have to personally request to your university administrator to issue the transcript and arrange to send by their self only.
According to my past experience in Punjab, They will take minimum 1 Month for this procedure.

HARJEET_KAUR

Nov 3, 2018
Hi,
Why you are a taking risk to send it by own as we know they already had denied to take it through 3rd party or by candidate.
You have to personally request to your university administrator to issue the transcript and arrange to send by their self only.
According to my past experience in Punjab, They will take minimum 1 Month for this procedure.
Thanks for replying

I agree WES required document directly from University but my question is, that can we send document to IQAS by own for ECA or IQAS has also changed their policy for accepting the docs from University only.

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hi All,

So please let me know:

Regards
IQAS website says that they accept university sealed/stamped/signed envelop sent by applicant, if university can't send. And yes, you can send all three envelopes in one big envelopes. WES is opposite and their website says the same which you mentioned.

HARJEET_KAUR

Nov 3, 2018
Thank yogi

One more query

Do we also have to send degrees copies to IQAS, if yes do we have to certified degree copies from University or self attested will be sufficient

yogi24

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Thank yogi

One more query

Do we also have to send degrees copies to IQAS, if yes do we have to certified degree copies from University or self attested will be sufficient
The degree xerox needs to be send along with application form and no need to self attested or university attested as per IQAS website. Also they don't accept the provisional copies.

ishanb1

Sep 26, 2018
Mine is a different case altogether.
My documents were received by IQAS on 17th October 2018.
Since then I have not received any single mail of communication from them.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Mine is a different case altogether.
My documents were received by IQAS on 17th October 2018.
Since then I have not received any single mail of communication from them.
In this very same thread, someone posted about IQAS opening documents received in the week of 15th of October, it's absurd that you didn't receive any confirmation up till now. Have you emailed or called to inquire about the status or checked it online?