+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IQAS ECA timeline tracking

Mukeshprasada

Oct 6, 2018
Hi,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on
By university on 11th October, 2018
By me on 15th October, 2018.

Still not received any confirmation/AOR from IQAS ??

Any body could suggest how long will it take for the confirmation of my assessment documents by IQAS ?

Application submitted on October 7, 2018 .. It's still in submitted status..
Did you receive the AoR

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
hi did you keep a photocopy or scanned image of where we had to write in the application form or can you share it with me at kluthra@ymail.com

I did not mention the learning centre address anywhere. even in my mail I did not write any learning centre address just New Delhi south extension
See my answer below, this is how you should update in the application form in Educational History:

NAME OF INSTITUTION : SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
CURRENT INSTITUTION NAME: SHOULD BE BLANK
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: ENGLISH
ATTENDANCE DATES: MENTION AS PER YOUR START & END DATE
NAME OF CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE: MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)

I've copied it from my application form when I filled out. So, it was MBA and successfully evaluated by IQAS.

Hope this answers your queries.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
hi did you keep a photocopy or scanned image of where we had to write in the application form or can you share it with me at kluthra@ymail.com

I did not mention the learning centre address anywhere. even in my mail I did not write any learning centre address just New Delhi south extension
You'll be in trouble by mentioning New Delhi South Ex unfortunately. Good luck!

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
See my answer below, this is how you should update in the application form in Educational History:

NAME OF INSTITUTION : SIKKIM MANIPAL UNIVERSITY
CURRENT INSTITUTION NAME: SHOULD BE BLANK
LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: ENGLISH
ATTENDANCE DATES: MENTION AS PER YOUR START & END DATE
NAME OF CERTIFICATE/DIPLOMA/DEGREE: MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA)

I've copied it from my application form when I filled out. So, it was MBA and successfully evaluated by IQAS.

Hope this answers your queries.
hi bro I filled it exactly as u mentioned still I got this response anyway, my luck, hope others get through...
I mentioned it in the query mail which was sent by the assessor last week cause I could not lie on a written communication specifically asking my my study/learning centre,

saranraj

Jul 21, 2015
hi bro I filled it exactly as u mentioned still I got this response anyway, my luck, hope others get through...
I mentioned it in the query mail which was sent by the assessor last week cause I could not lie on a written communication specifically asking my my study/learning centre,
Did you have a study centre in your case? and If yes, what was your years of study?

kluthra

Star Member
Jun 16, 2018
Did you have a study centre in your case? and If yes, what was your years of study?
for my masters (MAJM) which was enrolled in 2004 to 2006 there was a study centre at south ex. could not lie abt it
and I did another course bca 2015 to 2018 from Smu there was no study centre for it, so what I believe is that Iqas has changed their policy about assessment of SMU since oct to give -ve credential assessment. so if you have done it in distance mode and you receive the mail from iqas asking for study/learning centre then consider it as a -ve eca. Cause they are only looking for an answer where your course is done from Sikkim.

Reddiered07

May 3, 2018
Hello Guys! I just logged in to WES and checked IMT CDL ghaziabad...I did not find any popup message saying we don't evaluate this college..for other colleges such as indira gandhi national openeducation ( not IGNOU) and sikkim manipal university there is a pop up saying we won't accept...please check..I think that guy was right..they might have started accepting IMT ghaziabad CDL! GUYS CAN YOU PlZ DOUBLE CHECK THIS?

babachill

Nov 4, 2018
Hello Guys! I just logged in to WES and checked IMT CDL ghaziabad...I did not find any popup message saying we don't evaluate this college..for other colleges such as indira gandhi national openeducation ( not IGNOU) and sikkim manipal university there is a pop up saying we won't accept...please check..I think that guy was right..they might have started accepting IMT ghaziabad CDL! GUYS CAN YOU PlZ DOUBLE CHECK THIS?
WES doesnt recognize distance learning courses. Rest who so ever want to take risk are most welcome, anyways, who wants to wait for 6 months with iqas

mo123mo

Nov 22, 2018
does it say for IGNOU as well ? mine is waiting for secondary verification with IGNOU

ailyas2

Oct 22, 2018
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Other
This thread was created for timeline. I feel issues like SMU/IGNOU has to be addressed in a different forum. Someone may initiate a forum and mention the link here to help people who want to know more about SMU.

Would also mention, people who got ECA's till end of October had less issues compared to the once under process with distance education due to increase in fraud from Indian region. No one is specific what can make sure to get the ECA done. However, as suggested by everyone, one should mention study center as Sikkim to avoid confusions.

I would personally suggest you guys to visit SMU personally and check with them whats the best available option.

Thanks.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Any one received an AOR email recently? Just wanted to know which date documents are being opened by them currently.

Woqi114

Nov 15, 2017
Hi,

My documents were delivered to IQAS on
By university on 11th October, 2018
By me on 15th October, 2018.

Still not received any confirmation/AOR from IQAS ??

Any body could suggest how long will it take for the confirmation of my assessment documents by IQAS ?

Application submitted on October 7, 2018 .. It's still in submitted status..
Hi Waqas, have you received AOR email from IQAS ? since your delivery timeline already crossed 2 months time.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I read just now on one of the forums that packages delivered during week of 15th Oct are being opened.