+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview

downinglee

Star Member
Jan 24, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I finished the citizenship test a couple days ago online and recently was invited for the interview. It is because there is something wrong with my application so that they need to do an interview?

ls200608

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Interviews are selected based on their discretion , recently there’s an increasing amount of interviews being conducted. Usually it’s to test and verify language skills and or identity / work etc

Reactions: downinglee

BadGamer6

Champion Member
Aug 9, 2019
Toronto
Interviews are selected based on their discretion , recently there’s an increasing amount of interviews being conducted. Usually it’s to test and verify language skills and or identity / work etc
Agreed. Please don’t worry, when there’s no COVID interviews were standard procedures, happening right after the test. Everyone had to do an interview regardless of age (minors excluded). This is just a substitute.

Reactions: adey786

dattamaya

Sep 12, 2017
I finished the citizenship test a couple days ago online and recently was invited for the interview. It is because there is something wrong with my application so that they need to do an interview?
Hello - were you completed interview and if you had then can you please confirm what type of questions are there in interview. Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Hello - were you completed interview and if you had then can you please confirm what type of questions are there in interview. Thanks
Generally, they only ask for all the pages of your passport. But it is prudent to keep the originals of all documents you submitted with your application ready, just in case they ask.

braheem

Jan 30, 2018
Any update on the interview? What did they ask?
Also what if I don't have my old expired documents such as passport?