+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview with a judge after the exam

professional 1

Champion Member
Apr 25, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
flybest1 said:
but how do you know if you failed or not? they won't say over the phone.
Actually sometimes they tell you right after you finish your test face to face, as it has been reported by some members here.

Other times, they tell you over the phone after your test results are updated to the system.

It all depends on the immigration officer who interviews you during the test day, or the call centre agent who responds to your phone inquiry. Sometimes they cooperate and give you the information regarding your test results.

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
Now they tell you right after the test your results and if all is good your oath will be in 6-8 weeks but if you have to see a judge the minimum waiting time is 2 years. This information was provided to us by CIC officials at the time of my test.

flybest1

Star Member
Jan 16, 2013
I've heard 6 months, after submitting RQ supporting documents, from a friend of a friend in Montreal. any experiences? any RQ cases solved within 6 months?

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
flybest1 said:
I've heard 6 months, after submitting RQ supporting documents, from a friend of a friend in Montreal. any experiences? any RQ cases solved within 6 months?
dude just to see a judge without a RQ waiting time is 2 years...RQ could take u to 48 months

OKK

Jun 22, 2013
NSBoy902 said:
I have known ppl work for government. They got rq and interviwed with
The judge....
anyone working for government has to go through several back ground and security checks with includes all their known addresses and the time lived on those addresses so after you declaring a government job you chances of a RQ is very very minimum....Government jobs are offered after language assessment too.