+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview or Not?

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If they have no doubt on any submitted documents and applicants clearly having 67 numbers + High IELTS band score.... then Interview may not requested. These are some known factors as general, it all depend from your background,visa office and we can say visa officer too.

CV User

Oct 27, 2008
mahharrouf said:
If they have no doubt on any submitted documents and applicants clearly having 67 numbers + High IELTS band score.... then Interview may not requested. These are some known factors as general, it all depend from your background,visa office and we can say visa officer too.
A person not clearing 67 may get the interview and still get cleared later?
What kind of questions in the interview process?

california

Apr 24, 2009
A friend of mine applied through the Buffalo office and got approved without an interview within a few months.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

CV User said:
mahharrouf said:
A person not clearing 67 may get the interview and still get cleared later?
What kind of questions in the interview process?
Less than67 refusal without interview.

PMM

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
the IO will call you for interview if they have doubts regarding the accuracy or authenticity of your information or documentation. there's a portion in you application where they will ask you to swear the truth of what you have written and if you're able to explain the doubts sufficiently you'll eventually be approved.

cute

Star Member
Mar 8, 2008
I got the Interview at LA office, It was pretty kool.

VO aksed me some questions reg. Computer networking and software coding related questions and checked my status thats it. Hardly 40 minutes. I was on OPT when i got the intervie my H1 didnt approved so they got some doubt about my satus. thats the reason they called me for inter view. I posted my experience in this forum seach "successful Interview at LA office"

thanks
sriram

vishals_me

Star Member
Apr 20, 2009
NY/NJ/PA
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-03-2010
Doc's Request.
20-05-2010
AOR Received.
20-12-2010
Med's Request
12-01-2012
Med's Done....
12-01-2012
Interview........
12-01-2012
Passport Req..
19-06-2012
u were on OPT??? which category u applied in? FSW with 38 mangerial list? U already had manager level experience on OPT or before you mean?

Thanks,

V.

CV User

Oct 27, 2008
cute said:
I got the Interview at LA office, It was pretty kool.

VO aksed me some questions reg. Computer networking and software coding related questions and checked my status thats it. Hardly 40 minutes. I was on OPT when i got the intervie my H1 didnt approved so they got some doubt about my satus. thats the reason they called me for inter view. I posted my experience in this forum seach "successful Interview at LA office"

thanks
sriram
What is VO? Checked what status? OPT? You were on H1 for USA?

babutv2000

Jan 29, 2009
VO for visa officer. You can check on the message published on this forum under "interview" . All possible questions which might be asked during interview is listed. Very useful topic.

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Why are people unnecessarily worried about an Interview and what questions would be asked there?
on 99% cases they dont call ppl for Intrvw. Morever, if they do, they wont ask you anything else other than what you have written in your application before.

CV User

Oct 27, 2008
jnathan said:
Why are people unnecessarily worried about an Interview and what questions would be asked there?
on 99% cases they dont call ppl for Intrvw. Morever, if they do, they wont ask you anything else other than what you have written in your application before.
Wow and we have to pay for the flight, hotel/motel, rent a car..just for that if you don't live in one of those cities in the USA.