+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview Letter

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You know of the dual intent. You applied for permanent residency, that is true and so that is the precise reason you won't overstay because you don't want to jeopardize your PR application by overstaying your temporary work permit. Be honest. As omollo said, don't bring it out if they did not ask. Only answer questions direct to the point. When asked to elaborate then that's when you elaborate or explain, otherwise when the question merits a simple yes or no question then answer with either a yes or no. I hope you answered question 19e in the positive and gave an explanation on the pertinent area.

noman2010

May 3, 2010
Thanks omollo and job Seeker for ur kind advice. When i filled up the work permit visa form,here i mentioned that i already applied for skill immigration ,becuase they have a question in their visa form.

So they already will know about i applied already.if they ask so what is the simple answer shell i provide?

Thanks and waitin for ur reply.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
noman2010 said:
Thanks omollo and job Seeker for ur kind advice. When i filled up the work permit visa form,here i mentioned that i already applied for skill immigration ,becuase they have a question in their visa form.

So they already will know about i applied already.if they ask so what is the simple answer shell i provide?

Thanks and waitin for ur reply.
I applied for permanent residency, that is true and so that is the precise reason I won't overstay because I don't want to jeopardize my PR application by overstaying my temporary work permit. :)

noman2010

May 3, 2010
thanks for all your help. would it possible can u give me the answer of following mainly ask questions in interview.

Why you want to work in Canada?

Why you want to work in Alberta?

Looking for above best answers . Many thanks again.

omollo

Jun 10, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was asked question # 1 when i went for my interview-

canada is ranked # 1 safe country right now and also economic stability - hey read about Canada and especially Alberta - just have a few clues don't overdo it - just be yourself the officers know everyone from 3rd world country want to go to canada or US for economic stability
remember i told you to chill out it is not want you think- I was amazed at how relxed the Io was and she was very calm and gave me time to answer -
! I'm sharing some of my luck with you through osmosis- now open your arms and catch it- and relax relax - you are starting to worry me - relax please