Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
Thanks alot for your reply...please see below my timeline:

I'm a Canadian Citizen filed for my husband's sponsorship:

File sent to Sydney, NS January 2019
File transferred to LVO: Oct 29,2019
AOR 2: Nov 1, 2019
ECAS status shows work started on file January 2020
Finally after long time silence we received 2 letters from LVO, ADR(asking only Post wedding communication, photos and chats) and also Interview.

I replied all the ADR on Dec 14 so far we only received ADR and reply to Notes confirmation from LVO but nothing about interview date or time?

During pandemic is it possible to have interview anytime soon or will my ADR satisfy the Visa Officers and they waive it? please tell me what else i should do? i sent almost 3 emails with alot of proofs, chats, emails and pics? i don't want to contact MP at this stage?
Woow thats so long wait.. I can feel your situation.. you should tried to applied GCM note. If they recommend interview then it should be in GCM note.. my GCM note says interview recommend and it says due date feb 2 2019.
On feb 2 they cancel.. so atleast you will know through GCM note something

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
India. New delhi
I applied for my husband in September 2019. He did his medical in March 2020. Since than we haven't heard anything from RICC. Last month I emailed Singapore and they emailed me back saying my husband's file is on pending for interview. Any idea how long it might take?

Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
Woow thats so long wait.. I can feel your situation.. you should tried to applied GCM note. If they recommend interview then it should be in GCM note.. my GCM note says interview recommend and it says due date feb 2 2019.
I hope they will cancel your interview because I heard lots of peoples interview recommend but they cancel may be due to covid19.. I wish you have same..

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
As i mentioned..i did apply for notes and tahnkfully i saw the latest notes were from Dec 8 before i got the interview and ADR letter...the only problem they have with us is less chatting eveidence which we did explain in initial aplication that due to living together under same roof we are more practical and real then online communication which is proven by photos, bill and bank account activities....i did explain everything again now and sent all the proofs and reply to notes as well....

.i think they think its a joke we are playing with our lives here just for Fun we are applying for spousal immigration cuz we were bored doing nothing in canada :(

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I hope they will cancel your interview because I heard lots of peoples interview recommend but they cancel may be due to covid19.. I wish you have same..
Thanks and yes i hope so tooo otherwise i have no more money left on travelling back and forth during more restrictions now :(

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Congrats!!! its time to celebrate dear but tell me how did you able to waive your interview and got these things? any tips would be much appreciated? I am in desperate needs to waive it and get my husband his PR and go back to Canada with him...I am a Canadian citizen and currently living with him....we applied in January 2019... :( please help me?
You can't "Apply" to have the interview waived, if they request it then there is a reason they want to talk to you. Maybe the OP's file was reviewed and they decided it wasn't necessary.

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Hello friends,
My wife have a interview recommend on GCM and 2nd Feb they cancel the interview and received letter medical redo and 3rd Feb she received pre arrival letter.
Anyone have experience?
How long did it take for your to receive your GCMS notes after applying? And when did you apply?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Has anyone got their interview dates yet?
no..i only got a letter on dec 11, 2020 saying that once they done reviewing my file then they'll let me know about the time and date...so far nothing and its been dead silence....hopefully we get the pre-arrival because we also sent ADR on same day...did you receive any date & time yet?

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
no..i only got a letter on dec 11, 2020 saying that once they done reviewing my file then they'll let me know about the time and date...so far nothing and its been dead silence....hopefully we get the pre-arrival because we also sent ADR on same day...did you receive any date & time yet?
No not yet.