+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Interview cancel and madical redo.

Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
Hello friends,
My wife have a interview recommend on GCM and 2nd Feb they cancel the interview and received letter medical redo and 3rd Feb she received pre arrival letter.
Anyone have experience?

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hello friends,
My wife have a interview recommend on GCM and 2nd Feb they cancel the interview and received letter medical redo and 3rd Feb she received pre arrival letter.
Anyone have experience?
Congrats!!! its time to celebrate dear but tell me how did you able to waive your interview and got these things? any tips would be much appreciated? I am in desperate needs to waive it and get my husband his PR and go back to Canada with him...I am a Canadian citizen and currently living with him....we applied in January 2019... :( please help me?

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Congrats!!! its time to celebrate dear but tell me how did you able to waive your interview and got these things? any tips would be much appreciated? I am in desperate needs to waive it and get my husband his PR and go back to Canada with him...I am a Canadian citizen and currently living with him....we applied in January 2019... :( please help me?
I'm in the same boat. Please help.

Tenzintenzin

Oct 24, 2018
Hello..
I applied GCM note twice and my MP contact them one. I applied web form 4 times may be you should tried that.
Thank you for replying

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Hello..
I applied GCM note twice and my MP contact them one. I applied web form 4 times may be you should tried that.
Thank you for replying

Thanks alot for your reply...please see below my timeline:

I'm a Canadian Citizen filed for my husband's sponsorship:

File sent to Sydney, NS January 2019
File transferred to LVO: Oct 29,2019
AOR 2: Nov 1, 2019
ECAS status shows work started on file January 2020
Finally after long time silence we received 2 letters from LVO, ADR(asking only Post wedding communication, photos and chats) and also Interview.

I replied all the ADR on Dec 14 so far we only received ADR and reply to Notes confirmation from LVO but nothing about interview date or time?

During pandemic is it possible to have interview anytime soon or will my ADR satisfy the Visa Officers and they waive it? please tell me what else i should do? i sent almost 3 emails with alot of proofs, chats, emails and pics? i don't want to contact MP at this stage?

Reactions: Tenzintenzin

Shahida1825

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
I applied for GCMS notes, but I forgot to attach the consent form. Can I send the consent form now? Or is it too late?

Reactions: Thabe

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
I applied for GCMS notes, but I forgot to attach the consent form. Can I send the consent form now? Or is it too late?
No its not too late.. they need the consent of both spouses too...you should apply again!

T@777

Mar 5, 2019
Visa Office......
LVO
App. Filed.......
17-01-2019
File Transfer...
29-11-2019
Do I have to re apply all over again and pay the $5 fees or i can just send the consent form?
did you get an email for consent? just print that form and send it again and i don't think you need to pay unless its too long ago?