+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Students who got their study permit approval after 18th March ,VFS and Other Details , Online Education

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
Where should I upload my certificates of Internships and various achievements which I am going to mention in SOP? Should I attach them with SOP in a single PDF and then upload it under "Client information" section?
NO, put all the certificates under the education transcripts section as one pdf.

Kashif01

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
Hi, guys so someone told me that if you have applied online via sds and haven't given the biometrics or medical because of the covid your study permit will be approved but they will only stamp it on the passport once you have submitted those things. Is this true? Anyone heard the same?

Afza Akhil

Dec 20, 2017
Hi,
VISA approved on the 17th of March with my husband open permit, can he travel me in July?
congratulations...!!!, how did you apply for your husband's open permit? and how long did it take and what are the documents required? I have applied for study permit.. awaiting an update...going to apply for sowp.. can you help?

sandhuamrit

Jul 27, 2019
How did you cover your gap years on SOP?
Well there was nothing to cover up . I have around 5 years of experience in the IT industry + 3 Years of preparation proofs for civil services preparation + I was doing post graduation diploma in Statistics . So overall my experience is relevant to my studies, and I am in constant touch with books and have good academic background . So, I have framed all the things in a organised ways with my strengths in the SOP.

Timj

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
Thanks for sharing the details. really helpful.

I have some doubts and similar situation of deferral admission.

My MBA program start date was 1st Sept 2019. Recently, it has been changed to 11th Jan 2020 due to the Covid-19 situation. One week back, I received the revised acceptance letter clearly stating the changes made in the start date of the program.

I have applied for the study permit with the old acceptance letter and my application is still under process. My questions are

1. As I have the new acceptance letter shall I inform this to the IRCC?
  2. If yes, how to communicate the same and how Does it impact the processing time?
  3. If I don’t share this information with IRCC and show my new acceptance letter at the port of entry in Canada, will it be legitimate?