+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

International Import Company Costa Rica to Canada

JoshuaPanek

Oct 9, 2014
Hello,

I have some questions for anyone who knows about this topic or has any ideas that might help me out.

I live in Costa Rica, but I am an American Citizen. I have recently started an export business and I am sending smoked trout to Canada from Costa Rica. I am working with some partners and they have the Corporation that receives the fish in Canada and I have the Corporation in Costa Rica that sends it. It is getting to the point where I am going to need to be able to live in Canada for a while to help push the business to the next level and build up a market for the fish. I am wondering if there is any kind of work visa that I can get to be able to stay in Canada and get this company going? I have looked into all kinds of ways to permanently immigrate to Canada, but I need a faster solution at least for now. Any help would be much appreciated?

amitcanada007

Oct 27, 2014
Probably you must incorporate any business entity in canada and that is sister concern to your's organization.
Probably you have to find out the "investor" or business partner (sleeping partner) to perform the same.

I am moving to canada to do such kind of linkage. (under the FSW program)

please let me know if you need any more info .

Cheers
Amit