+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Intermediate (HSSC) and Matric (SSC)

jewelbuet

Star Member
Aug 27, 2013
cooolideal said:
We need to enter Intermediate (HSSC) and Matric (SSC) detail with graduation detail in Mon projet plz advice?
If you submit Bachelor means you have passed the H.S.C and S.S.C hence no need to add.

1983sahara

Jan 12, 2016
Are we sure about this as they have mentioned fill your diplomas details.
I dont know the quebec equivalence of these, can some expert guy comment here?

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
jewelbuet said:
If you submit Bachelor means you have passed the H.S.C and S.S.C hence no need to add.
In da guideslined of mon project they mentioned that enter all ur education data...

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
jewelbuet said:
moreover the question is wat will be da start date? end date? bcoz in certificate this information is not available.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
cooolideal said:
moreover the question is wat will be da start date? end date? bcoz in certificate this information is not available.

deae guyz plz advice we need to povide data of intermediatate and secondary education?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
Since SSC and HSSC each takes 2 years to complete, so enter approximate start date and the end date would be mentioned on your certificates that is mostly march/april in nowadays in Pakistan. For the day, you can mention the last day of the month in which your examination took place.

The essence is, it is important to prove what you claim in your application i.e. if you mention you have done HSSC in 2008, you will have to supply the appropriate evidence, which in this case your HSSC certificate. You do not need to be worried about exact dates. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you.

I hope this helps...

Haiderzaidi

Sep 12, 2014
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to submit the year 12th certificate as it covers to year prior. Its confirmed

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
gemfsd said:
Since SSC and HSSC each takes 2 years to complete, so enter approximate start date and the end date would be mentioned on your certificates that is mostly march/april in nowadays in Pakistan. For the day, you can mention the last day of the month in which your examination took place.

The essence is, it is important to prove what you claim in your application i.e. if you mention you have done HSSC in 2008, you will have to supply the appropriate evidence, which in this case your HSSC certificate. You do not need to be worried about exact dates. I hope you understand what I am trying to tell you.

I hope this helps...
thanks sir once again for such a nice reply....

wat will be area of training for both certificates? for example science?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
I think the area of training for each should be found on your certificates. In my case, for instance, on my SCC the group mentioned is General so I have entered the same.

cooolideal

Jul 2, 2014
gemfsd said:
I think the area of training for each should be found on your certificates. In my case, for instance, on my SCC the group mentioned is General so I have entered the same.
but the group general was not mentioned...the mentioned was tous les domaines (mean all the areas)...u select diz?

gemfsd

Star Member
Jan 17, 2016
No, I instead checked the option There is no Area of Training in this list, and manually entered General.