+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiry Regarding Citizenship of Child In Canada by non residents (TRVs)

toby

Champion Member
Sep 29, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
November 2009
Med's Done....
October 2009 and 15 April 2011
Interview........
4 April 2011
Passport Req..
4 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
7 July 2011
LANDED..........
15 July 2011
steaky said:
Do not make multiple posts. Already replied.
Where was this post replied to, Steaky? I want to see the answer.

Sherwin

Jun 22, 2013
Hi Steaky and Toby I'm sorry for the redundant posting i wasn't exactly sure earlier whether to post it on the visitor section or the citizenship section. but in all honesty, it was probably my fault being overly eager for answers. I apologize Steaky, won't happen again.

I am trying to delete the thread (by clicking on the delete button on the upper right corner) but am unable to. The site is saying "You cannot delete your own topics in this board". If the moderators could see this may I kindly request them to take this thread down at the Citizens section. Steaky and On-hold have been kind enough to expeditiously provide me with their honest replies on the Visitors section. I would welcome more replies if anyone had the time. Thanks again Steaky and On-hold. I will try to delete the post by clicking on modify and just deleting the text.

Toby, the thread I originally posted is on the visitor's section titled: "Inquiry Regarding Giving Childbirth In Canada by non residents (TRVs)" posted by sherwin. I would appreciate your views as well if you please. Thank you also for your interest.