+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inquiries about requirements for Express Entry

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recently attended one forum organized by Skillsinternational(Canadajobs2015.com) in Bangalore, need to know the feedback of this consultant, they offer the PR along with job in Canada for $9000 fees, pls let know are they genuine.

THE SUPER KING

Oct 5, 2012
HYDERABAD INDIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya10 said:
I recently attended one forum organized by Skillsinternational(Canadajobs2015.com) in Bangalore, need to know the feedback of this consultant, they offer the PR along with job in Canada for $9000 fees, pls let know are they genuine.
No one can offer you or guarantee you abt PR with job except federal government of Canada.

Don't believe on consultants 99% they are cheaters......
do yourself.

neeraj.mittal123

Oct 10, 2014
satya10 said:
Most of the consultants are fraud. So be careful. Nobody can guarantee the PR.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Even if they are genuine,

They will ask you to bring the documents,

And you have to collect the documents, and give them.

Later on they will send these documents by courier to CIC.

I think sending a courier is easy.

P.S: All the information and guidelines are available on CIC website.

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you, do we have the process of the taking the interview via Skype while we are in India itself, once the PR is obtained or do we have physically go to Canada for job search.Does the employers conduct the interview in Skype?

One of the consultants mentioned you can take up the interview via skype, pls clarify this point..

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
satya10 said:
Thank you, do we have the process of the taking the interview via Skype while we are in India itself, once the PR is obtained or do we have physically go to Canada for job search.Does the employers conduct the interview in Skype?

One of the consultants mentioned you can take up the interview via skype, pls clarify this point..

Hi,

With Express Entry those candidates will be preferred with a job offer. Means, you will need a job offer to get invitation to apply for PR.

And yes, the job interview will be conducted through skype or phone. Hope this helps.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
satya10 said:
Can someone pls comment on my next query?
Hi friend,

They may assist you to get the job offer, but nobody can give you guaranteed job offer,

Plus,

CIC job bank is very efficient to detect the fake job offers.

Thank you

satya10

Nov 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
I understand, once we received the invite for the processing the PR,under EE, does that imply our profile is suitable for job offer?
OR
If our PR application is processed,does tht means we are most likely get the job offer?
What is the exact flow for the EE, pls clarify?also what is the flow for the normal Entry under FSW?

Dec 1, 2014
Hi Guys,
can you help me to understand the EE process.

What does Employer Selecting /Picking me means? He simply picks up if he likes my profile or schedules an interview, evaluate my skills and sponsor me if he is fine with my skill set.

Regards,
Dinesh