+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Spouse Sponsership 2013

Jus005

Feb 3, 2014
Hello, I sponsered my husband and we have got initial approval on 5th jan 2014 and he got his work permit also on same day and later we were asked to submit his finger prints and medical. And few weeks after that he got the email that decesion has been made and local office wll contact him regarding the decesion. My concern is normally the processing time for second stage of sponsership is 8 months than y he got the decesion made so quick and how long does it takes Saskatoon office to contact us. Thanks

asegai

Sep 28, 2013
Hi,that is so interesting maybe if you share a little more on when you applied what your app included so that other people on the forum can also benefit on,my wife is sponsoring me we are just in the process right now and any help from you can be of great help.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jus005 said:
Hello, I sponsered my husband and we have got initial approval on 5th jan 2014 and he got his work permit also on same day and later we were asked to submit his finger prints and medical. And few weeks after that he got the email that decesion has been made and local office wll contact him regarding the decesion. My concern is normally the processing time for second stage of sponsership is 8 months than y he got the decesion made so quick and how long does it takes Saskatoon office to contact us. Thanks
Congratulations! Many applicants in 2013 have been receiving AIP and DM simultaneously!

Here's the official thread:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2013-t129064.0.html

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Jus005 said:
Do not worry that they made the decision so soon, that is not uncommon recently. I am not sure how long it will take for Saskatoon to send a landing letter to you, but usually it's a couple weeks. Congratulations!

Jus005

Feb 3, 2014
Thank you very much for your response. Well with my application we sent few pictures while we were dating and few wedding pictures and few of our cell phone calls record and our joint bank account statement and our joint residential lease and I still haven't got anything from Saskatoon office it's almost 4 weeks and my timeline is as follow:

Category: Family
Visa office: Vegreville
App received: Mar. 12, 2013
AIP: Jan 5, 2014
OWP: Jan 5, 2014
DM: Jan 16, 2014
LANDED: Waiting
PR CARD:

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
Hi Every Body
I am seeking advice to sponsor by spouse. The situation is given as under
I am PR of Canada and already in Canada but doing my studies
My Spouse on study permit in Canada but her permit expired in Oct 2014
We got married last year and expecting baby soon.
I am looking to sponsor her for by inland application.
Now my concern is how i will extend her Visa, after going through post some people suggest me to apply for open work permit but she hold study permit now.
Can some one guide me in this regard, and for work permit we have two application one with in and one out of Canada, So which one i will use.
So my Question is how i will extend her stay by open work permit with Sponsorship application or apply for study permit extention.
Any suggestion highly appreciated.

Zarilenth

Oct 18, 2013
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2014
File Transfer...
07-03-2014
Med's Done....
01-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
23-06-2014; COPR received 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
30-07-2014
amjad3126 said:
Hi Every Body
I am seeking advice to sponsor by spouse. The situation is given as under
I am PR of Canada and already in Canada but doing my studies
My Spouse on study permit in Canada but her permit expired in Oct 2014
We got married last year and expecting baby soon.
I am looking to sponsor her for by inland application.
Now my concern is how i will extend her Visa, after going through post some people suggest me to apply for open work permit but she hold study permit now.
Can some one guide me in this regard, and for work permit we have two application one with in and one out of Canada, So which one i will use.
So my Question is how i will extend her stay by open work permit with Sponsorship application or apply for study permit extention.
Any suggestion highly appreciated.
Amjad please start your own thread and ask this question. Stop posting it on all the threads, including old ones.