+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland sponsorship

Shaun.H

Dec 19, 2022
Recently married and waiting to start the process of applying for Inland sponsorship. I was told I need to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the marriage certificate (which I know we need for the sponsorship application)

Since his visitors visa is up at the end of February, where do we apply for an extension?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Recently married and waiting to start the process of applying for Inland sponsorship. I was told I need to wait 6 to 8 weeks for the marriage certificate (which I know we need for the sponsorship application)

Since his visitors visa is up at the end of February, where do we apply for an extension?
Right before the 6 months expires. Would give yourself a day or two of buffer in case you run into it problems or questions. No need to apply a month in advance. If you have submitted your sponsorship application I would mention this in your application. If you have paid for sponsorship applicationI would attach the receipt.

Shaun.H

Dec 19, 2022
Right before the 6 months expires. Would give yourself a day or two of buffer in case you run into it problems or questions. No need to apply a month in advance. If you have submitted your sponsorship application I would mention this in your application. If you have paid for sponsorship applicationI would attach the receipt.
Ok, perfect. Thank you!