+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND SCLP transferred to Etobicoke

smily_k

Sep 22, 2023
I got this email 2 months ago. Kindly suggest how long I have to wait for approval. Thanks

This refers to the Application for Permanent Residence you made under the Spouse or Common-Law Partner in Canada Class.

Please be advised that your application has been transferred to a Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in Etobicoke for further assessment. The Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office may contact you for an interview or to seek additional information or clarification. That office will make a final decision on your APR and communicate to you its decision.

Should you need to submit additional information or make any further enquiries regarding your application, you may contact the Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada office in writing as follows:

Etobicoke IRCC
5353 Dundas Street West, Suite 105,
Etobicoke, ON, M9B 6K5

If you received this communication via email, please note that another copy will not be mailed to you.

IMPORTANT: Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in Canada.

Badge1

Star Member
May 3, 2023
Honestly, no one can tell.
I've seen some applicants transferred to Etobicoke processed in weeks to months and even 2 years.

Reactions: smily_k

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
I got this same letter three weeks ago. Did you contact IRCC and order your GCMS notes, someone told me once they transfer your file it means they’ll call you in for an interview and it’s because they have concerns about the case.

smily_k

Sep 22, 2023
I got this same letter three weeks ago. Did you contact IRCC and order your GCMS notes, someone told me once they transfer your file it means they’ll call you in for an interview and it’s because they have concerns about the case.

No, I didn't contact ircc. Could you please guide me what's the fast way to contact them?

Last edited:

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
I myself am in the same position as you, when I read online it says once the file gets transferred it’s for several reasons. Could be good could be bad. However some noted that it’s best to order your GCMS notes so as to when they call you in for an interview you know why they called you in. Call this number, given your in the GTA +1 (888) 242-2100 go through the prompts and once connected with an agent ask them how can you get your notes, they’ll send you a link and you have to follow it carefully and order them it costs $5. Best of luck !

smily_k

Sep 22, 2023
I myself am in the same position as you, when I read online it says once the file gets transferred it’s for several reasons. Could be good could be bad. However some noted that it’s best to order your GCMS notes so as to when they call you in for an interview you know why they called you in. Call this number, given your in the GTA +1 (888) 242-2100 go through the prompts and once connected with an agent ask them how can you get your notes, they’ll send you a link and you have to follow it carefully and order them it costs $5. Best of luck !
Thanks for the information. Could you keep updating if you get any response on your file

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
Hello

my file has been transferred to etobicoke as well but the address is not the same. Address on my letter is for a RROC office. Anybody here with RROC address on their letter.

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
Hello

my file has been transferred to etobicoke as well but the address is not the same. Address on my letter is for a RROC office. Anybody here with RROC address on their letter.
I don’t think it matters about the address, immigration has several offices. I did get a response from them within one month. I’m hoping for the best right now.

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
I don’t think it matters about the address, immigration has several offices. I did get a response from them within one month. I’m hoping for the best right now.
When did you submit the file can you please share your timeline.

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
Oh my god why PFL?

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov
File Transfer...
12 January 2024
Med's Request
23 nov 2023
Med's Done....
29 nov 2023
I take it PFL is not a good thing ?
PFL is procedural fairness letter. IRCC sends a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) to enable an applicant to respond before refusing an application. Receipt of a Procedural Fairness Letter indicates that the immigration authorities wish to offer the individual applicant an opportunity to submit a detailed response to avoid impending refusal.

Amiah_world

Star Member
Nov 17, 2023
PFL is procedural fairness letter. IRCC sends a Procedural Fairness Letter (PFL) to enable an applicant to respond before refusing an application. Receipt of a Procedural Fairness Letter indicates that the immigration authorities wish to offer the individual applicant an opportunity to submit a detailed response to avoid impending refusal.
Okay this makes sense, pray for us !!

Reactions: Jax01

Jax01

Jan 15, 2024
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Etobicoke
App. Filed.......
07 oct 2023
AOR Received.
07 nov