+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

daomingli

Jan 25, 2016
Hey guys, I am so frastrated right now and need your help.

Can you receive PPR if your work permit has expired, and you are still waiting here in Canada for your work permit restoration application to go through?

for me, I got ITA while I was on my implied status, and the days after AOR my work permit extension application got rejected. I applied for the restoration. Some people mentioned, CIC will not proceed my PR application until my restoration application first goes through, is it correct?

Anyone who has similar experiences, please dont hesitate to share, thanks so much!!

savioceg

Star Member
Nov 29, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-11-2015
AOR Received.
21-11-2015
Med's Done....
02-02-2016
do we have a spreadsheet for FSW inland ? how many have got PPR already ? looks like Inland FSW crawls slowly when it comes to processing . My timeline on the signature .

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
JoacRy said:
Hi, thank you for sharing your experience (though I imagine its extremely frustrating). I have heard this term used often however I am unsure what 'Restoration of Status' involves. The reason I ask is I am going to soon apply for BOWP, as my WP expires on 26 June. I understand I will be on 'Implied Status' from 26 June till either 'they process my BOWP' or 'I receive PPR'.

Can you please tell me how 'Restoration of Status' is different to the BOWP process? Just from the name I thought it meant 'restoration' of your old legal status to 'Work Permit'. Also do you mind sharing the reason for rejection of your Work Permit so I can be aware of what to watch out for when submitting my BOWP application?

Thank you in advance of your reply.
Restoration of statue is when you are out of statue in Canada... You are no longer implied, studying, working or visiting Canada.. You are basically illegally stating in Canada. Even when you file for 'restoration of statues' untill you actually get it.. You are considered illegally in Canada... Although it's a grey area and they let you be in that statues.. Usually when restoring a statues it is for a visitor statues.. But if you have positive LMIA you can restore to a work permit right away.
You do not want to be in that statues... Implied is when you had a permit of some sort (visitor, work or study) and you apply to extend it... Untill you get a positive or negative reply, you are under the same statues as your old permit that already expired.. That is implied..

raj_bond

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
SeanDame said:
Restoration of statue is when you are out of statue in Canada... You are no longer implied, studying, working or visiting Canada.. You are basically illegally stating in Canada. Even when you file for 'restoration of statues' untill you actually get it.. You are considered illegally in Canada... Although it's a grey area and they let you be in that statues.. Usually when restoring a statues it is for a visitor statues.. But if you have positive LMIA you can restore to a work permit right away.
You do not want to be in that statues... Implied is when you had a permit of some sort (visitor, work or study) and you apply to extend it... Untill you get a positive or negative reply, you are under the same statues as your old permit that already expired.. That is implied..
I think, he is not illegal yet. There is a grace period of 3/4 months to leave Canada after your Work or Study permit extension application declined. That was the rule 3 years back. I do not know, they have brought any changes in this rule or not. However, restoration of status is a good step, keep fighting bro, don't loose hope. May God be kind on your situation.

-- Raj

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
There is a 90 days of grace period. According to http://www.international.gc.ca/protocol-protocole/immigration.aspx?lang=eng

Hope this clarifies your concerns. Thanks and good luck everyone!

Feb 29, 2016
FSW Inland
ITA: Oct 2, 2015
AOR: Nov 28, 2015
FBI for spouse Request: Dec 17, 2015
FBI Submitted: Feb 6, 2016
MED passed: Dec 15, 2015
I paid all the fees upfront for me and my spouse.
I have not been asked yet for IELTS score. I am worried. Can someone help in this situation???

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Express Canada said:
FSW Inland
I have not been asked yet for IELTS score. I am worried. Can someone help in this situation???
If they need your IELTS Score, they will request you. So don't worry.

Indura

May 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA received August 21, 2015
Folks

I am unable to find a clear answer on the forum with respect to using Canada Post Priority to send passports from Toronto to Ottawa.

1) Can i use Canada Post Xpresspost or Priority to send to Ottawa? I am talking about sending not receiving. I understand receiving needs to be via a prepaid xpresspost envelope.

2) If it is a Yes to Xpresspost or Priority for sending, then do I use the PO Box address or the other courier address?

Appreciate advice from those who sent their passports to Ottawa with a Canadian mailing address. Its Urgent as I need to send my passport.

Thanks in advance

Doda

May 20, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indura said:
Folks

I am unable to find a clear answer on the forum with respect to using Canada Post Priority to send passports from Toronto to Ottawa.

1) Can i use Canada Post Xpresspost or Priority to send to Ottawa? I am talking about sending not receiving. I understand receiving needs to be via a prepaid xpresspost envelope.

2) If it is a Yes to Xpresspost or Priority for sending, then do I use the PO Box address or the other courier address?

Appreciate advice from those who sent their passports to Ottawa with a Canadian mailing address. Its Urgent as I need to send my passport.

Thanks in advance
Both are acceptable to the PObox address.

omari

Feb 10, 2015
Express Canada said:
FSW Inland
You don't need to worry! They only request CELPIP to be sent not IELTS because they can access IELTS results.
I am also 31st October and still waiting for any change.
Some few early Nov. FSW inlands have got PPR already though according to this sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221

SeanDame

Star Member
Jan 12, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-11-2015
Doc's Request.
23-11-2015
AOR Received.
01-11-2015
IELTS Request
10-11-2015
Passport Req..
03-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2016
LANDED..........
10-05-2016
omari said:
You don't need to worry! They only request CELPIP to be sent not IELTS because they can access IELTS results.
I am also 31st October and still waiting for any change.
Some few early Nov. FSW inlands have got PPR already though according to this sheet:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1SDdkSfcgmxLqg_g6tEBWRJMElm_yQsjw4bMLujVCIGs/edit#gid=83743221
One of the most frustrating thing is to see people in the same category as you who applied after you, and they got PPR already... ??? :-X

Ultimate_One

Star Member
Sep 2, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-11-2015
AOR Received.
7-11-2015
Med's Done....
30-10-2015
Passport Req..
16-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-04-2016
Hi guys....I just logged in to check my CIC account and saw status of my Permanent residency application was Updated but when i checked details everything was same!! i didn't get any email as well...What does that mean???

My details are
FSW Inland
AOR 7 November
Medical passed 14 Nov
BG in progress since 18 Nov
IELTS result asked on !9 Nov(Provided same day)
RCMP Check was asked on 4 Dec (Provided 12 Dec)

omari

Feb 10, 2015
Ultimate_One said:
Hi guys....I just logged in to check my CIC account and saw status of my Permanent residency application was Updated but when i checked details everything was same!! i didn't get any email as well...What does that mean???

My details are
FSW Inland
AOR 7 November
Medical passed 14 Nov
BG in progress since 18 Nov
IELTS result asked on !9 Nov(Provided same day)
RCMP Check was asked on 4 Dec (Provided 12 Dec)
Same here. I saw update yesterday but nothing when I checked. I got ghost email today couple hours ago but still nothing inside.
It is hopefully coming soon -fingers crossed-
FSW Inland - AOR 31st October

amandeep256

Apr 15, 2015
canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 DEC 2015
AOR Received.
18 DEC 2015