+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
kanwar80 said:
Oh God

Seems so slow this week. I was hoping a PPR rain this week for September AOR FSW Inland
I think the soonest we get results is mid February and March which will be close to 6 months for all of us. That is what they did for august as well.
There are still many applicants from august.
September applicants which were processed were mostly outlanders.
I kind of wish they finished with refugees with the same speed of 800 a day and then completely fovused on our applications. I think this constant shift between refugee files and ours makes a lot of delays.

ctaylor8676

Jul 28, 2015
Are there any July applicants for FSW Inland still waiting. I'm July 28 AOR. I'll be calling them in two days time when my six months is up. Have any other July applicants called CIC?

kaaku

Dec 12, 2015
,, there have been some sep PPR s coming today..
.. two of them just one week after Backround Check started,,,
thats a good news fr sure,,

MySky

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ctaylor8676 said:
Are there any July applicants for FSW Inland still waiting. I'm July 28 AOR. I'll be calling them in two days time when my six months is up. Have any other July applicants called CIC?
I am still waiting too (July 30). I called yesterday and the agent refused to open my file saying that the 6 month was still not over. She also lied telling me that if she did open my file, she would not be able to see anything other than what I see online. I know for a fact that this is just not true. The agents are able to see the notes on our file whenever they choose to pull it up.

shibaak

Feb 13, 2015
kaaku said:
,, there have been some sep PPR s coming today..
.. two of them just one week after Backround Check started,,,
thats a good news fr sure,,
they were both outlanders. outland applicants are faster because they are divided between many offices. inland applicants are all in one office. that's why they are so slow!
for now from September only outlanders have received PPR

CanadaPR_EE

Jun 25, 2015
Hi, received a letter from CIC that my application has been finalized and need to send passport (PPR) but I have one query, my spouse works in USA and was included in my profile. Do I need to send both our passport together to CPC Ottawa or we have to send separately. Please advise

AOR: Aug 28, 2015
Medical pass: 2-sept-2015
Background check- in progress (2-sept-2015)
Ghost email- jan-23-2016
PPR: 26-Jan-2016

Han

Feb 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-01-2016
AOR Received.
08-01-2016
Passport Req..
20-06-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-06-2016
LANDED..........
29-06-2016 :)
If you are the main applicant, then I think everything is processed in Ottawa. Assuming you are an inlander!
Then yes. Both passports should be sent to Ottawa.
Anyone?!

managersonline

Champion Member
Oct 18, 2014
CanadaPR_EE said:
Hi, received a letter from CIC that my application has been finalized and need to send passport (PPR) but I have one query, my spouse works in USA and was included in my profile. Do I need to send both our passport together to CPC Ottawa or we have to send separately. Please advise

AOR: Aug 28, 2015
Medical pass: 2-sept-2015
Background check- in progress (2-sept-2015)
Ghost email- jan-23-2016
PPR: 26-Jan-2016
I think you can request from CIC to let your wife submit her passport in Canadian Embassy in USA. No need to send both passports to Ottawa.
But better to raise CSE and get clarification in this regard.

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
ctaylor8676 said:
I just called them today (AOR July 21st) and they said my application is still being processed and they are waiting to hear back from the security check

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SamKo said:
I just called them today (AOR July 21st) and they said my application is still being processed and they are waiting to hear back from the security check
have you raised any CSE's in between.. any documents are attached or any queries received....

I assume above things will delay process.. if not, there is no logic behind this..

dda

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
Hi,

I received the ITA under FSW and when I was single.

ITA received on July 17th, 2015
AOR - Sept 1, 2015.
Submitted Schedule A & RCMP Check - Oct 28th, 2015
Got married and updated CIC about change in status on Jan 19th, 2016.

I sent a CSE on Jan 7th and emailed following documents to CPC - Ottawa:
1.) My Change of Status form
2.) Family info of my wife
3.) Marriage Certificate
4.) Marriage pictures
5.) PCC of my wife
6.) Upfront Medical of my wife
7.) My wife's education documents

I am in Canada and she is not. I have not been contacted by CIC since then. Based on the situation given, would anyone be able to guide me so as to what timeline I am looking here at.

My 6 months for processing EE would expire next month. Is there going to be additional time needed to process my file (considering that I have got all necessary documents of my wife ready and already submitted)??

What is the usual process for such cases? Will they open up a slot online in my profile to submit my wife's documents as well?

Someone (if in this situation or who knows), please advice and help.

Thanks.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
INR2CAD07 said:
have you raised any CSE's in between.. any documents are attached or any queries received....

I assume above things will delay process.. if not, there is no logic behind this..
I've sent ~4 CSE in total, and got a PPR on Dec 30. So I doubt that generic CSE (i.e. update a document, phone number, address, etc) delays processing.

INR2CAD07

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
I've sent ~4 CSE in total, and got a PPR on Dec 30. So I doubt that generic CSE (i.e. update a document, phone number, address, etc) delays processing.
Agreed ! Just trying to understand the possibilities in delay... completely case specific though !!!

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dda said:
Hi,

I received the ITA under FSW and when I was single.

ITA received on July 17th, 2015
AOR - Sept 1, 2015.
Submitted Schedule A & RCMP Check - Oct 28th, 2015
Got married and updated CIC about change in status on Jan 19th, 2016.

I sent a CSE on Jan 7th and emailed following documents to CPC - Ottawa:
1.) My Change of Status form
2.) Family info of my wife
3.) Marriage Certificate
4.) Marriage pictures
5.) PCC of my wife
6.) Upfront Medical of my wife
7.) My wife's education documents

I am in Canada and she is not. I have not been contacted by CIC since then. Based on the situation given, would anyone be able to guide me so as to what timeline I am looking here at.

My 6 months for processing EE would expire next month. Is there going to be additional time needed to process my file (considering that I have got all necessary documents of my wife ready and already submitted)??

What is the usual process for such cases? Will they open up a slot online in my profile to submit my wife's documents as well?

Someone (if in this situation or who knows), please advice and help.

Thanks.
This change of marital status will effect the processing time; but stay optimistic, hopefully not long to wait ;)

SamKo

Jun 13, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-06-2015
AOR Received.
20-07-2015
Med's Done....
31-07-2015
Passport Req..
03-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2016
INR2CAD07 said:

Just a change of address through ECAS back in the day, I don't think that had to do with the delay. I guess there is not much to do except ordering GCMS notes and keeping track of what it going on.