17th November 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Passports Received on 30th Nov 2015
LANDED..........
5th Dec. 2015 at Coutts
anarsoul said:
We'll see next week.
Dear Folks,

We got our PPR at last. The email was sent Yesterday at 3.47pm. We are in the penultimate stage of our dream to live in this Wonderful Nation. I hope all the Waitlisted candidates in end of May 2015 got their PPR yesterday. We truly pray for everyone and surely all will get PR soon.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
avstools said:
Dear Folks,

We got our PPR at last. The email was sent Yesterday at 3.47pm. We are in the penultimate stage of our dream to live in this Wonderful Nation. I hope all the Waitlisted candidates in end of May 2015 got their PPR yesterday. We truly pray for everyone and surely all will get PR soon.
Congrats.
Is there any August applicant who does not have their background check in progress yet.
I submitted my application on august 3rd and background check is still not started!!

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Congrats.
Is there any August applicant who does not have their background check in progress yet.
I submitted my application on august 3rd and background check is still not started!!
Does early background check makes a difference in getting DM/PPR fast ? My Background check started on 1st October (AOR 10th September) after that couple of Docs requirement (schedule A + one more) last docs submitted on 18th October. Since then nothing

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Does early background check makes a difference in getting DM/PPR fast ? My Background check started on 1st October (AOR 10th September) after that couple of Docs requirement (schedule A + one more) last docs submitted on 18th October. Since then nothing
Atleast it shows that your profile is being reviewed.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Generally how many days it takes them to update docs submitted/Recieved in ECAS. I submitted my docs on 19th October but nothing after that it still says

We sent you correspondence on October 13, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
We sent you correspondence on October 16, 2015. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

gavingan

Star Member
Jan 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sparth1989 said:
Why FSW inland application takes so much time? Whereas others get ppr in 1-2 months
I think, for CIC, there is only one type of FSW.
FSW inland and outland are just the two types that we defined ourselves.
Some FSW outland were fast just because they were assigned to local VO.
Apparently, CIC just gives lower priority to FSW.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gavingan said:
I think, for CIC, there is only one type of FSW.
FSW inland and outland are just the two types that we defined ourselves.
Some FSW outland were fast just because they were assigned to local VO.
Apparently, CIC just gives lower priority to FSW.

Big question is why ?????

erinbear

Nov 13, 2015
Ghost email received today around 1pm.
ITA JUL 17
AOR AUG 03
BG IN PROCESS AUG 14
GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE UNDER INLAND FSW!

wifedoctor

Apr 26, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-06-2015
Med's Done....
02-07-2015
Passport Req..
27-10-2015
I received my passport with Copr today :)

Good luck to all of you.. I wish you a speedy positive experience :)

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wifedoctor said:
I received my passport with Copr today :)

Good luck to all of you.. I wish you a speedy positive experience :)
Hi can i add my details in FSW sheet

liamE

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/07/2015
kanwar80 said:
Big question is why ?????
Because the eligibility criteria are different for fsw and it takes longer for them to go through the application. Cec just has to have 1 year Canadian experience. Fsw have to have a bachelors or higher, a year or more of noc o,a or b work experience and specific language scores. All of those are checked more throughly than the Cec candidates because of the fsw points grid.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
liamE said:
Because the eligibility criteria are different for fsw and it takes longer for them to go through the application. Cec just has to have 1 year Canadian experience. Fsw have to have a bachelors or higher, a year or more of noc o,a or b work experience and specific language scores. All of those are checked more throughly than the Cec candidates because of the fsw points grid.
Well, just order GCMS notes and ensure that they did close to nothing to your application in at least first 2 month.