+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dobes said:
Here's my "successful" timeline in my signature.
Hi Dobes

It took you 5 months? Looks like Inland FSW Applications are slow compared to CEC and others :(

FYI, my timeline is in my signature.

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
Medical pass and BG in process on myCIC really gave me hope in the first place.
Since I have checked the other topics in this forum, I really think it's unlikely for me to get a PPR in the next two or three months...
Is there anyone qualify for both CEC and FSW and get the ITA under FSW, like me? :'(

L3

Jul 29, 2015
SelinaS said:
Medical pass and BG in process on myCIC really gave me hope in the first place.
Since I have checked the other topics in this forum, I really think it's unlikely for me to get a PPR in the next two or three months...
Is there anyone qualify for both CEC and FSW and get the ITA under FSW, like me? :'(

Yes, I qualified for both CEC and FSW, but got invited under FSW... :\

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
Count me in !

We could have said we have no funds and got in through CEC !

damn luck

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
I was so excited seeing all the PPR sent to the july people, but I realized that they are under CEC.
I'm FSW Inland.

AOR: Aug 10th
Schedule A: September 10th

... now just wait :(
I really need to travel, but I'm stuck in canada until I get the PPR. :(

Dreams123

Aug 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Count me in !

We could have said we have no funds and got in through CEC !

damn luck
Even i also thought, i will get invitation for CEC and FSW both and then i will decide from there. :(

Dream Big

Jul 28, 2015
Hey guys,

has anyone of you been assessed as eligible under FSW and Canadian experience class, and then invited under FSW?

We only have Canadian work experience after completed our PhDs, and we have been invited under FSW, which is somewhat confusing. I am wondering, if anyone is in the same situation.

Thanks!

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
Dream Big said:
Hey guys,

has anyone of you been assessed as eligible under FSW and Canadian experience class, and then invited under FSW?

We only have Canadian work experience after completed our PhDs, and we have been invited under FSW, which is somewhat confusing. I am wondering, if anyone is in the same situation.

Thanks!
That's probably because you have claimed that you have enough settlement funds when you set up your profile. I have heard people saying if you claim less money in your bank account, you would invited under CEC. Disappointing!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
I have been following this forum for a while now.

From what I have seen , if a candidate is eligible for both FSW and CEC , they by default are invited under FSW!
There is no way for us to select the scheme other than by marking our-self ineligible for FSW by saying we don't have the needed funds.
Which is the only difference between FSW and CEC, if one has over a year of Canadian work experience.

But that is stupid cos , having the needed funds should strengthen the application if anything.

Having said all this ,the valley of gap between the processing speed of CEC and FSW is a very recent trend,
this irrational difference between FSW and CEC inland has only been observed since the may applications.

Even thought there are some inland FSW April applicants still waiting for ECAs to show Decision made. Many FSW inland April applicant saw movement in the their application equivalent to CEC during the months of May and June. Vast majority of them have got PPR in the range of 80-120 days. I cannot find the April spread sheet which was dropbox link, but it had exact dates.

On a additional note, I will not advice any EE applicant to rule them self out from FSW (by removing the funds).
As CEC traditionally had NOC caps, so later in the year some NOC application might be kept on hold.

BaileyAB

Star Member
Jul 9, 2015
Edmonton, AB
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
June 15, 2015
Doc's Request.
Not at all
Nomination.....
Express Entry FSW
AOR Received.
June 15, 2015
IELTS Request
No
Med's Request
No
Med's Done....
June 3rd, 2015
I ve put 3000$ funds for both of us and still got invited under FSW.
If I only knew this I would declare I dont have a penny and would be invited under CEC but also thought it will strengthen my application. Horrible.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dreams123 said:
Hi Dobes

It took you 5 months? Looks like Inland FSW Applications are slow compared to CEC and others :(

FYI, my timeline is in my signature.
Well, I consider it 4 months almost exactly. They couldn't process anything until we sent in the application!

Dream Big

Jul 28, 2015
KingOfGoodTimes said:
I have been following this forum for a while now.

From what I have seen , if a candidate is eligible for both FSW and CEC , they by default are invited under FSW!
There is no way for us to select the scheme other than by marking our-self ineligible for FSW by saying we don't have the needed funds.
Which is the only difference between FSW and CEC, if one has over a year of Canadian work experience.

But that is stupid cos , having the needed funds should strengthen the application if anything.

Having said all this ,the valley of gap between the processing speed of CEC and FSW is a very recent trend,
this irrational difference between FSW and CEC inland has only been observed since the may applications.

Even thought there are some inland FSW April applicants still waiting for ECAs to show Decision made. Many FSW inland April applicant saw movement in the their application equivalent to CEC during the months of May and June. Vast majority of them have got PPR in the range of 80-120 days. I cannot find the April spread sheet which was dropbox link, but it had exact dates.

On a additional note, I will not advice any EE applicant to rule them self out from FSW (by removing the funds).
As CEC traditionally had NOC caps, so later in the year some NOC application might be kept on hold.

Are you saying that it is better to be invited under CEC as opposed to FSW? If so, why?

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
Even with Funds $0, I was selected under FSW. I think it is LMIA/Job Offer that CIC invites us under FSW. From the previous successful FSW inland applicants, it looks we need at least 150 days / 5 months from AOR date to get DM/PPR, if every document is perfect. Number of dependents, travels, police certificates, background verification and employment verification may delay even further.

Is there any successful FSW Inland applicants got their DM/PPR less than 150 days / 5 months?

With so many FSW Inland applicant cases pending, I don't understand why CIC goes with new draws.

I have my timelines in the signature.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
FSW inland Aor June eca in process August 20th .Seems there's a lot who changed to in process mid to late August . Hopefully it means there's a lot of PRs coming at once regardless of AOR date .

I cant wait until this pr application is over .. Applied last October , sent back in Feb , waited months for ITA ...
What a process.......