+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Cos we are already in the country and have enough funding to support our-self ?!
Why not PNP, CEC and FSW Outland this is what i meant not otherway which you are considering

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
I noticed that one Inland FSW from august already got a rejection in September.
It possibly means that our chances of being in the "approved" batch are high!

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
kanwar80 said:
Why not PNP, CEC and FSW Outland this is what i meant not otherway which you are considering
Thats what I mean when compared to all those groups , We are the only group that in both in the country already and are technically suppose to have enough funds to support our-self.

so CIC can easily justify making us wait the whole 6 months !

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
jamason said:
probably if anyone among July applicants applied and received GCMS notes recently, we will come to know whether there is any happenings in the application
I'm expecting GCMS notes tomorrow (applied 30 days ago). And planning to order new notes as soon as I receive already ordered :)

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
jamason said:
probably if anyone among July applicants applied and received GCMS notes recently, we will come to know whether there is any happenings in the application
July batch is much bigger than June applicants' batch. Roughly from our sheet, June has 20 and July has 43 applicants. We know that they are issuing DMs in batches. If they have taken 'applied month' as criteria for batch, then processing July batch will definitely take longer. Since CIC has been set deadline to process the refugees, this impact may fall on other categories as well. So we could be impacted. But what to do, CEC applicants are the chosen people for CIC, they are not impacted by anything. Other reasons, CEC process could be overstaffed and FSW process could be understaffed. We are having been failing to predict multiple times as we don't have transparent data from CIC what's really happening inside with our applications. Let's hope the best.

jamason

Feb 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2015
AOR Received.
01-07-2015
IELTS Request
14-07-2015
Passport Req..
24-12-2015
LANDED..........
12-01-2016
qinghe said:
Just checked my CIC, Background is in progress, AOR July 28.
Please share your timelines.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
KingOfGoodTimes said:
Thats what I mean when compared to all those groups , We are the only group that in both in the country already and are technically suppose to have enough funds to support our-self.

so CIC can easily justify making us wait the whole 6 months !

CEC is better than us for sure and even PNP doesnt mean everyone is still outside Canada.

FsW outland i understand.

So basically its not fair my personal view point. Everyone doesn't need to agree on that

eimearmarbles

Jun 17, 2015
jamason said:
Are you a FSW Inland applicant, if so please share your timelines.
Yes, FSW inland. My AOR is August 19th. CIC told my MP that my application will likely be reviewed in the next 20 days but that it will not be approved until the new year. Fingers crossed for all July applicants :)

wallaby

Nov 24, 2015
Hi guys

I've been cruising this forum for a few weeks now and thought it's high time I contribute and introduce myself atleast ;D

We received the AOR on July 11th and the application switched to In Progress on July 21st. Meds passed on July 28th. We didn't hear a word until Oct 30th when we received the ghost email saying Updated but who knows what that means....still hoping and praying for an early Christmas present... :)

KingOfGoodTimes

Mar 10, 2015
Winnipeg, MB, Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04 July 2015
Nomination.....
ITA : 26 June 2015
AOR Received.
EE: 04 July 2015 (Auto AOR)
Med's Done....
EE: Passed 15-July-2015
Passport Req..
DEC 24th :)
LANDED..........
Jan 2016
kanwar80 said:
CEC is better than us for sure and even PNP doesnt everone is still outside Canada.

FsW outland i understand.

So basically its not fair my personal view point. Everyone doesn't need to agree on that
CEC and PNP does not show any supporting funds. meaning we can support ourself for better by being in the country !

Is it unfair that we are the slowest group to be processed ?
My heart says yes ! :'(
My brain says no ! :-X

My major concern is they wont be able to bring in 25000 by December , this wait might go beyond ,..!
I have seen paper applicants wait years !!
EE was not a system brought in by liberals any way !