+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
shreecharan said:
Oh!! i got the thing but still couldnt log in...Guess just have to wait like all the rest.. :mad:
Same here all I want is OWP now but since I underpaid and CIC doesn't accept the payment now so I will have to wait another 4 months to get OWP now. Im just waiting for my application are returned soon.

hollyboo

Oct 8, 2015
Yun8123 said:
Same here all I want is OWP now but since I underpaid and CIC doesn't accept the payment now so I will have to wait another 4 months to get OWP now. Im just waiting for my application are returned soon.

hi I undepaid my OWP fee too...did CIC already confirm that you need to submit a new application? I'm on implied statues and still working in my company. I hope they don't retire my application otherwise I gotta lose my job and wait for another 4 months.

Yun8123

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
hollyboo said:
hi I undepaid my OWP fee too...did CIC already confirm that you need to submit a new application? I'm on implied statues and still working in my company. I hope they don't retire my application otherwise I gotta lose my job and wait for another 4 months.
Hi I applied on 23rd July and I just realized that we underpaid. So I called the call center and the agent told me I will have to wait until the officer contacts me whether they will return my application or just ask me to pay the $100. but I've looked at other cases here and it seems that the majority of people received their application back. and the agent also told me not to send the $100 to CIC now because they will refuse to receive it.

SO I am just waiting for my application would return to me soon so that I can re-submit them a little faster.

hollyboo

Oct 8, 2015
Yun8123 said:
Hi I applied on 23rd July and I just realized that we underpaid. So I called the call center and the agent told me I will have to wait until the officer contacts me whether they will return my application or just ask me to pay the $100. but I've looked at other cases here and it seems that the majority of people received their application back. and the agent also told me not to send the $100 to CIC now because they will refuse to receive it.

SO I am just waiting for my application would return to me soon so that I can re-submit them a little faster.

Umm.. I'm very sad that I've made another payment and sent to CIC already... Thank you for answering though... Please update if you got any news of your OWP. Thanks!

jha190

Star Member
Nov 20, 2014
I have been going for FSWP but my points were too low for todays draw. My IEC visa expires Nov 21st 2015. Is there any way I can get Spouse Visa (I qualify I am married to a Canadian citizen), OWP and Implied status in this short time? What would you recommend in order for me to either continue working on implied status or minimise the time I wait for the visa without working? Please help any advice will be appreciated.

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016
Hello,

Received AOR yesterday (22nd of Oct) :).

Also can someone please change the date of application received by CIC in the excel sheet to 29th of July ? It's my mistake. Sorry.

Thank you :)

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
hollyboo said:
Hi guys, I got AOR via email on Oct 21. Application was sent on July 28. Now I'm waiting for OWP.

When I sent my application, I only paid $155 for OWP. After I know it should be $255, I made online payment $100 more and sent to CIC by mail. After reading the answer about this situation, I think CIC will return or request for correct payment.

So my question is, can I still work in my company as IMPLIED STATUES if my work permit was returned and CIC request I sent a new application?
When does your current work permit expire? I would send a brand new application with the originals receipts before it does. This way you will have implied status.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Neee said:
Hello,

Received AOR yesterday (22nd of Oct) :).

Also can someone please change the date of application received by CIC in the excel sheet to 29th of July ? It's my mistake. Sorry.

Thank you :)
Congrats and thanks for the update! :)

hollyboo

Oct 8, 2015
sophieee said:
When does your current work permit expire? I would send a brand new application with the originals receipts before it does. This way you will have implied status.

My current work permit expiring on Nov 3rd. yes I think this is a good way. I'll try It. Thank you.

Apanna

Apr 30, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Sophie or Ponga could you please update the timeline. We received out OWP on October 21st.

matt_bilbo

Jul 28, 2015
OK so quick question to any of the seniors. I have spoken to my lawyer and he has tried to call CIC but no luck (standard CIC). Whilst I am still 50/50 whether my extra payment went through as it was a case specific enquiry and also included an address change I want to plan for the worst. I'm aware that the Dec 22nd cut off date is looming ever closer and I definitely don't want to wait until I've got AIP to be able to apply for a work permit again. If I were to submit a full new work permit now are there any repercussions down the line should the one that is currently in process be granted? I'm trying to remain optimistic but feel sick to my stomach that this has all happened because my lawyer dropped the ball. I can't believe how stressful this situation is. I sincerely hope things change for future applicants. And I really hope I get my original OWP!! Should hear either way next week or so

Neee

Aug 14, 2015
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
23-10-2015
Med's Done....
29-07-2015
LANDED..........
01-09-2016

drjd

Apr 21, 2015
We have valid OWP but expired Temporary Resident Permit. We want to apply for a new multiple entry visa, so we can go on holiday or in case she has to return to see her family in an emergency. Does anyone know if we apply for new TRP or apply to change conditions / extend stay? Are there any risks we should be aware of? Thanks.

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
drjd said:
We have valid OWP but expired Temporary Resident Permit. We want to apply for a new multiple entry visa, so we can go on holiday or in case she has to return to see her family in an emergency. Does anyone know if we apply for new TRP or apply to change conditions / extend stay? Are there any risks we should be aware of? Thanks.
You can just go and apply for a new visa online. You don't have to change conditions/extend stay, as you are now considered a worker.

Not sure if there are any risks, just make sure that you submit all the documents they ask for. Also if I were you, I would've shown that you have enough funds for living/traveling.

NadiaVan

Jul 29, 2015
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 27, 2015
AOR Received.
Oct 20, 2015
My husband just received an email from CIC on Oct 21.

UCI: xxxxxxxx
Application No.: xxxxxxxx
Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.
Dear xxxxxxx,
This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2015/07/27 on behalf of the following member(s):
xxxxxxxxxx

We mailed it on July 24 and the CIC office received our application on July 27. I believed this email is AOR. We still waiting for OWP. Wishing all the best for everyones' application.