thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
browning911 said:
Great news Carol! ..............................

Here email was i happy information

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
already did for applications
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
browning911 said:
Great news Carol! ..............................

They want update information if we are still together we been doing taxes together since last year

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
yellow90 said:
Hi all, I am an august 2015 inland applicant and my husband received SA and I received AIP email in July 2016 and haven't heard back since then. This is my AIP email content (It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements).

Everytime I call CIC, they say my application is under review/security check as of January 2017. I have a valid open work permit. I'm six months pregnant with my first baby. I have to travel to another country for an important reason for a couple of weeks in the the third week of APril. I am not sure if I have to take visa for work permit and just travel or believe that I will get my PR before the third week of APril.(Note: I haven't received DM/landing letter/landing interview/PR card yet). please write your comments/thoughts
Dear yellow90, work permit alone does not allow re-entry, if you are from a Country requiring visa to enter, you need to have a valid visa to re-enter. If you are from a visa-exempt country, you don't need a visa, but note that it is a risk to go out of Canada during an inland sponsorship application. If for any reason you are denied re-entry, your application will be refused. We traveled in my wife's home country last summer, before realizing we put our application at risk, but fortunately there was no problem for my wife re-entering Canada. So it is definitely possible, but it is a risk. Now, being aware of the risk, we will not travel again until she gets her PR.

Regarding the timeline, there is not much to say. We are also august 2015 applicants and no SA, no AIP, nothing yet. From the spreadsheets, we can see that IRCC is working on Dec 2015/ Jan 2016 applications. When will they work on the remaining 2015 applications is pure speculation. There is no logical reason for why they haven't finished 2015 applications and there is no way we can predict when our turn will come.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
carolbb23 said:
OMG guess What our lawyer emailed me and called us so basically she forwarded me the two things first they want proof of our relationship plus my husband son medical request forms. So the question is she said get letters from family and friends to get their letter nortatized do it counts with cic. Do we have to do that. And the lawyers said that we are getting closer
Ur almost there.... When was ur application received by CIC?

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017

it was received on December 15,2015

Okz

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
yellow90 said:
Hi all, I am an august 2015 inland applicant and my husband received SA and I received AIP email in July 2016 and haven't heard back since then. This is my AIP email content (It has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements to apply for permanent residence as a member of the spouse or common-law partner in Canada class. Please note that a final decision will not be made until all remaining requirements for becoming a permanent resident have been met. These requirements include medical, security and background checks for you and, if applicable, all of your family members, both in Canada and abroad, even if they are not applying to join you in Canada at this time. You cannot become a permanent resident until you and all your family members have met these requirements).

Everytime I call CIC, they say my application is under review/security check as of January 2017. I have a valid open work permit. I'm six months pregnant with my first baby. I have to travel to another country for an important reason for a couple of weeks in the the third week of APril. I am not sure if I have to take visa for work permit and just travel or believe that I will get my PR before the third week of APril.(Note: I haven't received DM/landing letter/landing interview/PR card yet). please write your comments/thoughts
According too CIC, one should not travel while still in the process of application. Many has been refused due to same reason.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
sylvain1 said:
This is what our "MyCIC" profile shows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

It shows background in progress since we managed to link the account (last December). They haven't assess the eligibility of my wife (PA) and it still shows not started. They haven't approved me yet as the sponsor. Now 18.5 months in the process....
Finally something seems to be happening!
this is what our mycic shows now:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No changes on ECAS

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
sylvain1 said:
Finally something seems to be happening!
this is what our mycic shows now:

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility Your application is in progress. The next step is to review your eligibility.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

No changes on ECAS
Congrats Sylvain. Ours shows the same as yours.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from
you.

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
browning911 said:
Congrats Sylvain. Ours shows the same as yours.

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from
you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

I think it's a system upgrade since we are all seeing the same thing. Still holding out for some great news this week.

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
Gloria217 said:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

I think it's a system upgrade since we are all seeing the same thing. Still holding out for some great news this week.
Yes it might just be a system upgrade :( ... But yours actually says they are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, so if you did not get SA and AIP yet, you might get it very soon. In our case, it states that the next step is to review eligibility.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
hang in there everyone, you know what if they want proof to go forward with my husband permeant residency application they will get it by April 5 and forward medical request to his son we will we still close to finish line when we are done andeal get everything I will report her to irb

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
sylvain1 said:
Yes it might just be a system upgrade :( ... But yours actually says they are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements, so if you did not get SA and AIP yet, you might get it very soon. In our case, it states that the next step is to review eligibility.
They are not following any set Protocol at all. Some people didn't receive any SA, AIP or Work permit; all they receive is their Landing notification. So that is not indication at all.
It's anything goes now

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
Gloria217 said:
They are not following any set Protocol at all. Some people didn't receive any SA, AIP or Work permit; all they receive is their Landing notification. So that is not indication at all.
It's anything goes now

i think they are trying to keep their promise

brittanyquesada

Star Member
Jan 11, 2014
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-12-2015
AOR Received.
01-15-2016
Med's Done....
06-23-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-04-2017
LANDED..........
02-20-2017
sylvain1 said:

We received sa and aip in january and we got dm Feb 7 and up until today ecas was this: (i cant remember what it specifically said)

Application status in process
Review of eligibility- in process
Review of medical results passed
Interview not needed
Background check in process
Final decision not started

and today it changed to the same as people who are waiting for aip and sa and dm so i think its just a system upgrade.

carolbb23

VIP Member
Jun 24, 2016
toronto
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
mississauga
App. Filed.......
15\12\2015
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
n/a
AOR Received.
15/01/2016
IELTS Request
n/a
File Transfer...
10/03/2017
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
02/11/2015
Interview........
thank god no interview
Passport Req..
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
28/04/2017
LANDED..........
28/04/2017
brittanyquesada said:
We received sa and aip in january and we got dm Feb 7 and up until today ecas was this: (i cant remember what it specifically said)

Application status in process
Review of eligibility- in process
Review of medical results passed
Interview not needed
Background check in process
Final decision not started

and today it changed to the same as people who are waiting for aip and sa and dm so i think its just a system upgrade.

congradulations