+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
Shellz said:
Hi
We got the AIP letter via email today (only about a week after the DM letter and 7 months after SA ::))but still waiting to hear about the appointment. We don't know if they will contact us by phone or email so we are keeping on top of all channels.
Has anyone her got a DM letter that stated you would be contacted regarding your appointment date, and how did they communicate it email or phone?
We are in the same boat, I am not sure how they contact and trying to monitor everything.

Please let me know once you hear anything from cic. I will do the same.

abrakadabra

Oct 21, 2016
simpsol22 said:
Based on that Review of Eligibility is now stating Review in Progress, switch to watching ECAS. My MyCIC stopped here and did not update beyond identical to what yours shows now---until I returned from my landing appt. Watch ECAS to switch to Decision Made on Sponsor AND applicant side. I'm sure the sponsor side says Decision made now...or will tomorrow if not.
How much time did it take from DM on ECAS to landing interview?

svan

Jun 14, 2016
dermire2012 said:
How long did you wait from DM letter to your landing interview letter? I got the DM letter and waiting for the etobicoke to send me the appt. Did u receive a letter or a phone call? THanks and congratulations! :)
Around 4 weeks for an Appointment letter (email) saying that a scheduled date is in another 2-3 weeks. So you will be landing in 6-7 weeks (more or less).

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
sylvain1 said:
This is what our "MyCIC" profile shows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

It shows background in progress since we managed to link the account (last December). They haven't assess the eligibility of my wife (PA) and it still shows not started. They haven't approved me yet as the sponsor. Now 18.5 months in the process....
Our MyCIC is identical to yours and have not received SA.

browning911

Champion Member
Mar 30, 2016
Toronto ON
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPCMISS
App. Filed.......
30-03-2016
Doc's Request.
Redo IMM5406 and IMM5669 (Jan 2017)
AOR Received.
02-05-2016
Med's Request
00-00-0000
Med's Done....
27-06-2016
Interview........
00-00-0000
Passport Req..
00-00-0000
VISA ISSUED...
00-00-0000
LANDED..........
17-07-2017
abrakadabra said:
Thank you, did know I could check the sponsor status too.
I just looked at my ECAS, it says decision made. I'm beyond excited
Congrats again Abrakadabra! I'm excited for you.

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
Spoke with a CIC agent today:

In relations to my SA not shown on my husband ecas account, she states we should submit a technical difficulties enquiry.

In relations to AIP she states that Vancouver has not timeline in processing, so I just have to wait. I pray its not a long wait.

Fingers cross that will all be over soon

Gloria217

Star Member
Feb 24, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
AOR Received.
26-02-2016
Med's Request
24-10-2016
abrakadabra said:
Thank you. I must have said it not clear.
I checked my ECAS (the applicant) and it there is said decision made.
Congratulations @abrakadabra

ali1984

Feb 24, 2017
sylvain1 said:
This is what our "MyCIC" profile shows:

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Not Started
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

It shows background in progress since we managed to link the account (last December). They haven't assess the eligibility of my wife (PA) and it still shows not started. They haven't approved me yet as the sponsor. Now 18.5 months in the process....

hi
here also august 2015 applicant and no sa, no aip..
have you called the call center? to have more info?

sylvain1

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2016
Quebec
Visa Office......
Montreal
App. Filed.......
12-08-2015
AOR Received.
07-11-2015
Med's Request
07-12-2016
Med's Done....
21-12-2016
LANDED..........
26-05-2017
ali1984 said:
hi
here also august 2015 applicant and no sa, no aip..
have you called the call center? to have more info?
Yes, several times. But I'm always told the same lies... that the processing time is 26 months and that I should wait. I got my MP implicated, but he is told the same thing. And as the information regarding the processing time for AIP was removed by IRCC, there is no ground on which to complain to make then work on our file. So, there is really nothing to do for the moment.

But what really drives me crazy is the continuous lie about the 26 months. Even official numbers show shorter delays. On open.canada.ca the official processing time at the end of the 3rd trimester (september 2016) was 24 months for inland spousal sponsorship applications. Statistics of the 4th trimester are not yet released, but I would expect that it is lowered to about 15 months (based on what we see on the spreadsheets). The fact that IRCC does not update the real normal processing time makes it impossible for us to complain. This is unfair and there is nothing we can do.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
sylvain1 said:
Yes, several times. But I'm always told the same lies... that the processing time is 26 months and that I should wait. I got my MP implicated, but he is told the same thing. And as the information regarding the processing time for AIP was removed by IRCC, there is no ground on which to complain to make then work on our file. So, there is really nothing to do for the moment.

But what really drives me crazy is the continuous lie about the 26 months. Even official numbers show shorter delays. On open.canada.ca the official processing time at the end of the 3rd trimester (september 2016) was 24 months for inland spousal sponsorship applications. Statistics of the 4th trimester are not yet released, but I would expect that it is lowered to about 15 months (based on what we see on the spreadsheets). The fact that IRCC does not update the real normal processing time makes it impossible for us to complain. This is unfair and there is nothing we can do.
I can understand your frustration and was in the same boat a month before. Your turn is coming soon that's all I can say and wish

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
does anybody know if this is a formality only? : "A final
decision concerning the granting of permanent residence status will be made at that time."

that's the quote from the DM letter. I assumed if DM status is given it automatically means positive outcome, but now I wonder...
I would assume if it was a refusal they would not bother to invite us to an IRCC office...

I am just freaking myself out... :-\

ali1984

Feb 24, 2017
sylvain1 said:

I will received my notes and the notes of my sponsor next week, i will keep you informed if there is any change in my dossier... march could be our lucky month