+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2015

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
simpsol22 said:
They are starting to request it more and more.
do you know how long does it take to proceed from there? I wonder how long people had to wait for DM after they submitted their fingerprints...

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
kapilhere said:
Can someone tell me how much time it takes to get CIC fingerprinting results from RCMP?
I am in the same boat...so I looked up and found it is 3 days if there is no problem

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-time-criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

did you ask for a copy of the results to be sent to you from the agency?

I will do an agency as well

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
GG_wife said:
I am in the same boat...so I looked up and found it is 3 days if there is no problem

http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/processing-time-criminal-record-and-vulnerable-sector-checks

did you ask for a copy of the results to be sent to you from the agency?

I will do an agency as well
I asked but he rejected my request. They said it doesn't work this way and results are sent directly to CIC by RCMP.
I got it on 16th Jan and did the fingerprints on the same day.
I am thinking to get another one done on the weekend to be sent to myself from another agency just to have some peace of mind.
When did you got the request?

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
kapilhere said:
I asked but he rejected my request. They said it doesn't work this way and results are sent directly to CIC by RCMP.
I got it on 16th Jan and did the fingerprints on the same day.
I am thinking to get another one done on the weekend to be sent to myself from another agency just to have some peace of mind.
When did you got the request?
Oh I see.
I got it today, I will go to an agency tomorrow so by Tuesday latest Wednesday it should be at CIC.

yes, looks like the process is that agency send it to RCMP and then they send it to CIC
. What happens next:
 The agency sends the fingerprint form directly to the RCMP.
 Once your fingerprints are received by the RCMP, the results are sent to this office and
processing of your application continues.

but just for the fun of it there is this confusing line added:
Note: If the RCMP sends the fingerprint results directly to you, forward them to this office as
soon as possible so that we can resume processing your applicatio

I mean why would they? It was just said above that they directly send it to CIC... :-\

what is your timeline? I am 2015 March applicant, it is the 24th month and got so far SA and AIP.

june1990

Jul 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GG_wife said:
Oh I see.
I got it today, I will go to an agency tomorrow so by Tuesday latest Wednesday it should be at CIC.

yes, looks like the process is that agency send it to RCMP and then they send it to CIC
. What happens next:
 Once your fingerprints are received by the RCMP, the results are sent to this office and

Note: If the RCMP sends the fingerprint results directly to you, forward them to this office as

I mean why would they? It was just said above that they directly send it to CIC... :-\

what is your timeline? I am 2015 March applicant, it is the 24th month and got so far SA and AIP.

do you need a finger print too if you are applying inland? is that a part of criminal check? Cic asked my police clearance last year from Singapore and the one from Philippines I already included in my documents when i submitted my application.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
june1990 said:
do you need a finger print too if you are applying inland? is that a part of criminal check? Cic asked my police clearance last year from Singapore and the one from Philippines I already included in my documents when i submitted my application.
Not until they asked for it? CIC ask for police clearance from RCMP in few cases.

kapilhere

Star Member
Feb 10, 2016
GG_wife said:
Oh I see.

. What happens next:

I think 3 days is the processing time which doesn't include the mailing time which I am hoping another 3 days being in the same province

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
kapilhere said:
I think 3 days is the processing time which doesn't include the mailing time which I am hoping another 3 days being in the same province
not to scare anyone, but i recently heard someone say that they did this and it had been a month and RCMP still hadn't sent them to CIC yet.

GG_wife

Feb 9, 2015
simpsol22 said:
not to scare anyone, but i recently heard someone say that they did this and it had been a month and RCMP still hadn't sent them to CIC yet.
??? maybe they found something? then it takes 120 days to get it through the systems, otherwise if there is no match on record only 3 days.

simpsol22

Feb 11, 2015
South Surrey, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Landing: Surrey
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-12-2015
Doc's Request.
17-06-2016
AOR Received.
21-01-2016
Med's Done....
04-06-2016
LANDED..........
13-02-2017
GG_wife said:
??? maybe they found something? then it takes 120 days to get it through the systems, otherwise if there is no match on record only 3 days.
They just had said it wasn't sent yet. Didn't see anything wrong. Who knows. Hopefully it's only the 3 days!! :)