Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Nigea said:
Thanks Psalm91.
I truly hope this works out for the better. I really feel used but I love him and do not want to have him deported, but, do not want to be on the hook for him either. This is so stressful and embarrassing, don't even want my family to know.
You also have rights. He is a conditional PR. He will remain a conditional PR for the next 2 years. It doesn't matter that your baby is coming in March. He landed with "condition 51" on his COPR and is already gone. You stated you don't want to be responsible for him if he goes on welfare then you really should place the call and just let them know he has left you. You don't have to insist that he be deported or anything of that nature, but you really should report it at the very least and then let them do their job and decide his outcome.

He put you in a very difficult situation and apparently doesn't seem to care.

You could also look at it this way. If you do nothing to report him now and he goes on welfare and you aren't immediately aware, how are you going to cope with raising this baby AND paying back his welfare into the system in say, 3 or 5 years when it finally all catches up with you? If you don't report it now, then you won't have a legal leg to stand on later if you say well he left me 2 months after he landed. Just some food for thought.

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
I see how you think . So u want the baby to be without a father great!!! Karma is a B HE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES later on.

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
She loves the man and she has to think very well before taking action . Put the unborn child into consideration . Annoy supporting the man . I know what he did was bad . But on the other side u owe the baby an explanation later that you made a call and have his or her father deported . Everything is not all about this paper. If they don't have kids together that's totally different but for crying out loud they are having a baby .

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Psalm91 said:
I see how you think . So u want the baby to be without a father great!!! Karma is a B HE WILL GET WHAT HE DESERVES later on.
I was giving advice best suited to the young lady who now has the responsibility of caring for this unborn life.

It seems to me, the baby has a father (sperm donor) that 'APPEARS' to not care one way or another, so if he in fact does not care, it does not matter where in the world he does not care from, does it?

Any fool can come along and be a father. Any male can do it.

Now, oh omnipotent one, ask yourself this. Is this man going to be a Daddy, to this baby? If he chooses to not be and instead decides to go on a sex spree and 'fathers' lots of little 'new' babies into the Canadian system and then jumps onto welfare so he doesn't have to pay any support, where does this leave the young lady that sponsored her spouse to come to Canada with the hopes and dreams they would be a happy family forever? Will Karma pay the debt she'll owe? Will Karma also pay to help support the small 'army' of children he has helped to create and doesn't care for?

If you want to give proper advice on an immigration forum, then keep it to immigration fact not what you assume others will do in a situation or how you believe another responder is thinking. In short, don't presume to know what I or anyone else here is thinking.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Psalm91 said:
She loves the man and she has to think very well before taking action . Put the unborn child into consideration . Annoy supporting the man . I know what he did was bad . But on the other side u owe the baby an explanation later that you made a call and have his or her father deported . Everything is not all about this paper. If they don't have kids together that's totally different but for crying out loud they are having a baby .
She is not making a call to have him deported, if she decides to call CIC. All she is doing is providing herself and her unborn baby with the tools that may or may not be necessary to survive this later on. IF he gets deported, it is not her fault, it is his own. He KNEW what he was doing when he landed, he CHOSE to go that route.

How can you sit there and condone that behavior and somehow make HER feel like this would be all her fault if it happens? She is an innocent party in this. Yes, she agreed to sponsor him, she took all the steps necessary to get him here, but that is exactly what Condition 51 is designed to for. To help protect men and women alike from this kind of behavior.

Whether or not you agree is not at issue. This is about giving the OP the tools and information she needs to make decision best suited for her.

Psalm91

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Okay I see u taking this personal . I am not supporting anyone or putting the blame on anyone . I clearly said what he did was bad . At times it's the other way round u know. Anyone can be in this situation. Even at times the sponsor screw up too. There re cases of sponsor cheating and when the person been sponsored say anything he or she gets threatened of cancelling the papers. U know what am not going to inter fare in this issue again. YOU WIN!!! . We only know of her side right do u know the other party story? Noooo . Am not calling anyone a liar or supporting anyone. This my last note on this issue . U win boss

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Oh yay! I win. I am so glad when my plans to win on an internet forum are so easily gained. I really do hate when I have to work hard at it. ::)

Nigea

Star Member
Jun 17, 2012
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/12/2012
AOR Received.
29/01/2013
File Transfer...
DM Oct. 31
Med's Done....
23/11/2012
LANDED..........
10/12/2013
Psalm and Allura please don't fight about this. I see both your points of view.

Alurra71

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2012
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
07-12-2012
AOR Received.
21-01-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
28-11-2013
LANDED..........
19-12-2013
Nigea said:
Psalm and Allura please don't fight about this. I see both your points of view.
There is no fighting, Nigea. I think there was a difference on how to proceed, but no fighting and all is fine and well now. Do not stress yourself over that! :D

Ronny07

Jul 9, 2013
Hello Screech :)
Just wanted to let you know that I got my approval letter and work permit in the mail today : D
Could you please update my info on the spreadsheet?

Thanks, God bless

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
Ronny07 said:
Hello Screech :)
Just wanted to let you know that I got my approval letter and work permit in the mail today : D
Could you please update my info on the spreadsheet?

Thanks, God bless
Thanks for your feedback. I have your status updated.

Screech339

LaylaLala

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
Ontario, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Jan-2013
AOR Received.
13-Feb2013
Med's Request
17-Nov-2013
Med's Done....
4-Dec-2013
Interview........
29-Apr-2014
LANDED..........
29-Apr-2014
Hello everyone! It's been a while. Hope you are all getting great news!

I have a question, my partner is sponsoring me and I was wondering if I can request GCMS notes as the person being sponsored. I already got my AIP and now they're just processing my PR application. Or should he requests the GCMS notes as my sponsor? Thank you in advanced for your help!

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
LaylaLala said:
Hello everyone! It's been a while. Hope you are all getting great news!

I have a question, my partner is sponsoring me and I was wondering if I can request GCMS notes as the person being sponsored. I already got my AIP and now they're just processing my PR application. Or should he requests the GCMS notes as my sponsor? Thank you in advanced for your help!
To my knowledge, only the applicant can apply for GCMS notes. If the sponsor was able to get GCMS, it would violate your right to privacy and confidentiality, which is why I don't think the sponsor can even ask for GCMS notes.