Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/01/2011
File Transfer...
09/12/2011
Interview........
11/06/2012
Hello friends i called CIC today and they said there is nothing wrong with my application in Vancouver!! They transfered my App to Vancouver to clear backlogs because there is more staff and they want's to speed up the process!! So, i think its a good news so far and i hope hear something soon! I'll keep you guys informed!
Thanks

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cangaceiro said:
Hello friends i called CIC today and they said there is nothing wrong with my application in Vancouver!! They transfered my App to Vancouver to clear backlogs because there is more staff and they want's to speed up the process!! So, i think its a good news so far and i hope hear something soon! I'll keep you guys informed!
Thanks
Oh that really good news to hear.....cangaceiro I wish you the of luck and be strong and stay posiive......Its shall be well with you.

karlgeov

Nov 13, 2010
Hi, I have a question if somebody can help me here because I had to cancel my trip already and I dont want to book another flight home until I get some idia of the timing...
here is the situation: I got the "decision made" stage since march 2011. I think that by now (dic. 22, 2011) I should of hear something about an interview, but nothing... am i right? when do you think I would get that meil?
thanks everyone

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karlgeov said:
Hi, I have a question if somebody can help me here because I had to cancel my trip already and I dont want to book another flight home until I get some idia of the timing...
here is the situation: I got the "decision made" stage since march 2011. I think that by now (dic. 22, 2011) I should of hear something about an interview, but nothing... am i right? when do you think I would get that meil?
thanks everyone
Oh march 2011 is a long time.....may I ask where is your local office and did they request something after the DM.......can u let us know your full time line to.DM.are you the sponsor ?hopefully your local office contact you soon.

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
karlgeov said:
thanks everyone

Hi,

Myself and some other fellows have received Decision Made in April 2011 and we still have not heard anything.

When we call CIC they just ask us to call back just after 2 months.

Give us more details about your case.

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hi Karlgio,

Me (Mark_Anna), CEC, Theresa_lynn, GiGi, Ocean_End all got their first stage approval in or around April 2011 but we all are waiting for second stage approval until now. It's been more than 8-9 months but nothing, all the time they said (Phone agent) wait one month more or wait until February 2012.

I don't know what's going on.................................Merry Christmas to All

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cangaceiro said:
Thanks
Wow, this is the 1st time I hear about this.
I have never heard of a file being transferred to an office which is not close to the applicant's residence.

Hopefully, they just transferred your file so that it can be assessed by someone in Vancouver instead of in Vegreville and that you won't be required to attend an interview.

Please keep us posted, and GOOD LUCK!!

PLATON

Dec 21, 2011
Thanks Tozo, for your response.

I hope it is quick, my file has been goimg on since March, 2010...My local office must be Montreal....I hope they are quick.....

Thanks Tozo,

Platon

P.S My OWP expires in February, 2012...do I need to apply for an extension, to keep my implied status, until my Permanent Residency comes through?

Thanks in anticipation of your replies...

charmainefrances

Oct 24, 2011
St. Albert, Alberta
Visa Office......
CPC/VEGREVILLE TRANSFERRED TO CIC-EDMONTON
App. Filed.......
23-11-2010
File Transfer...
19-10-2011
Med's Request
12-10-2013
Med's Done....
23-10-2013 received by cic 31-10-2013
Interview........
12-09-2013 PASSED
Passport Req..
18-03-2014 PPR OF MY SON
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2014
LANDED..........
June 24,2014 To God be the glory! PR CARD received: August 22, 2014 (exactly 60 days after landing)! Son's PR card arrived August 27, 2014 (exactly 65 days after landing)
Hi! Merry Christmas everyone! I know everybody here are busy already for the holidays! I just have a quick question!

we submitted additional documents in EDMONTON office last Nov. 1st, and added more yesterday Dec. 22, I am just wondering if you know what month are they now in opening additional documents.?.. like I read that in Vegreville they are opening submitted additional documents in Aug 2011.

Thanks!

Charmaine

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Just want to update my information here.
I got a letter from CIC today, It lets me to do my medical again!

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 24, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 24, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you medical instructions on December 19, 2011. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I already did my medical in 2010 Feb, maybe it expires.

Did it a not good or not bad new to me before the Xmax?!!

CEC

Star Member
Jun 29, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppmmwanm said:
Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Just want to update my information here.
I got a letter from CIC today, It lets me to do my medical again!

We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2010.

We started processing your application on June 24, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on March 24, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you medical instructions on December 19, 2011. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

I already did my medical in 2010 Feb, maybe it expires.

Did it a not good or not bad new to me before the Xmax?!!
I got the same case and I find it very bad news. We have to undergo the medicals again, pay $200 again and wait for 3 months after submitting the medicals (or more) for them to attach the results to our files.

CIC is Pathetic.

tozo

Jul 14, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ppmmwanm said:
And I don't know how long it gonna be taken after this.
:mad:

yeah its not a good news.....looking at the delay in attaching additional informations you send to cic ,its takes up to 4 months for them to attached to file and also delays your second stage approval and more waiting time............hope its wont take that long to attached to file,,,,stay positive...merry Christmas to all

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you guys
get up so early this morning
thinking about the letter for whole night.
I will call today to make a medical check appointment
Hope everything gonna be fine.

Merry Christmas!!!!

ppmmwanm

Star Member
May 22, 2011
vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CEC said:
I got the same case and I find it very bad news. We have to undergo the medicals again, pay $200 again and wait for 3 months after submitting the medicals (or more) for them to attach the results to our files.

CIC is Pathetic.
Hi,CEC. when you did that?