Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Seriously weird, I have gotten like 4 negatives in the past two days. What have I been doing wrong? I am very willing to listen. You could message me if you would like. Let's play nice here. :-*

Anyway, I am staying strong and I am so not letting this get me down today. I do my absolute best to help everyone and I guess not everyone is going to like the advice but it won't stop me from helping when I can. This will only teach me to try harder. Doing my best is well...the best I can do. Lol. However, that is why I ask everyone to please never feel afraid to leave me a PM and tell me what I could do better at. I do want to help the best I can.

On to better things! How is everyone this morning?
I am starting to feel a bit better. Turns out I have been battling a horrible cold all week. Hubby got me medicine yesterday so hopefully I won't see anymore of this nasty unforgiving cold for a while. Hopefully none of you get the cold soon, its horrible stuff. Couldn't breathe through my nose or mouth for the past two days. Yuck... Anyway, I am very much looking forward to good news from everyone and I cannot wait to hear from you all today. Chins up high everyone! ;)

CrazyLucy

Mar 9, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/08/2010
Med's Done....
24/02/2012
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
07/11/2012
Dont waste your time on haters and negative people. Out of the people who love you, there's going to be people who dislike. You can please some of the people some of the time, but you cant please all of the people all of the time. Keep your chin up. This is a sensitive time for all of us.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Friends,

Seems like we all are in the same boat.......

Rubykate, TheresaLynn, zzbf327, lilly_inland, sophie100, lessen, ditta,

You guys are also waiting for police clearance from country of origin like me after A.I.P & O.W.P ?!
Yes we are still waiting, we sent ours to the UK. We got the expedited service. Which takes 2 days plus mailing it there and them mailing it back to us. We sent it April 28th. Hopefully we will receive it back in the next 2 weeks.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
CrazyLucy said:
Dont waste your time on haters and negative people. Out of the people who love you, there's going to be people who dislike. You can please some of the people some of the time, but you cant please all of the people all of the time. Keep your chin up. This is a sensitive time for all of us.
Thank you very much CrazyLucy. :-* Hope you have good day.

Tuggie

Star Member
Oct 6, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 6, 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Hi everyone!

Well, I got a look at my AIP letter yesterday (my lawyer e-mailed it to me).

The CIC is stating that I have to have my three kids undergo a medical. Since I am prevented contact with my three kids (illegally, by my ex-husband), I can not get the medical. My ex will not answer my phone calls or e-mails. It has been like that for over six months.

So, I e-mailed my lawyer. Apparently, there is a declaration that I can sign stating that I understand the consequences. My lawyer only charges $40 to assist me with this. I am hoping to get this completed in the next week.

I will post an update as I get more information.

Tuggie

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CONGRATULATIONS on getting the letter Tuggie.
I hate to hear that about you having a hard time getting your children's medicals.
Hopefully you can get that straightened out quickly, please let us know how things go.

Also, everyone, do you think it is worth me calling today to see if they have made a decision yet?
I am thinking I won't hear anything until next week anyway but maybe they already know on there.
If I call, how do you think I should ask them?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS on getting the letter Tuggie.
I hate to hear that about you having a hard time getting your children's medicals.
Hopefully you can get that straightened out quickly, please let us know how things go.

Also, everyone, do you think it is worth me calling today to see if they have made a decision yet?
I am thinking I won't hear anything until next week anyway but maybe they already know on there.
If I call, how do you think I should ask them?
LY I am sure that is totally worth you to call them, but in the afternoon! I have you in my prays!

Cheers!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
pepe261 said:
LY I am sure that is totally worth you to call them, but in the afternoon! I have you in my prays!

Cheers!
Thank you pepe261 I appreciate that. You're in my prayers too.
Yeah, I was thinking to wait and call in the afternoon.

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
Congrats Sophie and Chandu!!!! :)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, I would call around 4pmish towards the end of the day. If there is no news yet then at least you know but if there is news then your going to have one awesome weekend. It's too bad we don't have that many July applicants.

I heard that CIC goes through July and August pretty quickly because there are not as many applicants in the summer. Hopefully that is true.

Guys, I just had a quick question. At what point does the sponsor find out that they have been approved for inland apps? Do we get notified by CIC?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Hey guys, I would like more opinions. Should I just wait to call for the first time next week or call today?
And when I call what should I ask them? Should I just ask "Has a decision been made on my application" or what?

P.S. Thanks angtao I was thinking about calling at 3:30 or 3:45 if I do call. And that would be nice if that is the truth.

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Hey guys, I would like more opinions. Should I just wait to call for the first time next week or call today?
And when I call what should I ask them? Should I just ask "Has a decision been made on my application" or what?

P.S. Thanks angtao I was thinking about calling at 3:30 or 3:45 if I do call. And that would be nice if that is the truth.
L_Y
My heart is beating for you girl, if I were you I would call today later in the afternoon and ask them if a decision has been made on your application. It also depends on how nice the person on the other line is!

Good luck sweetie, I can't wait to hear a good news from you...........

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:

LY I was thinking what you should do and this is what I have in mind:

Call at around 2:00 PM. This is because Fridays are the most busy days and sometimes it is impossible to reach and agent.
If you wait until Monday you will be all the weekend thinking "what if...." So, call today and find out how is the situation. Maybe tonight you will be having a great party. Who knows?
Anyway, even though I said before wait until the afternoon, don't wait so much because maybe all agent are going to be occupied.
Cheers!

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Love_Young said:

I will do it RIGHT NOW, cause today is Friday... and there is nothing more annoying to get a call just before leaving, asking for questions... yes, I know... that is her job, that is the receptionist job but still is Friday so... I dont know you girls, but me, I rather found out right away instead of going throught the whole day waiting to make a call... CALL NOW LY... :)... you are a strong girl... go for it... be proactive... yeah!!! why to prolong the agony of knowing at least a tiny tiny something!!!! dont let anyone take over you... You should control... so call (hope I convinced you) :) TGIF

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
canadiancitizen said:
I will do it RIGHT NOW, cause today is Friday... and there is nothing more annoying to get a call just before leaving, asking for questions... yes, I know... that is her job, that is the receptionist job but still is Friday so... I dont know you girls, but me, I rather found out right away instead of going throught the whole day waiting to make a call... CALL NOW LY... :)... you are a strong girl... go for it... be proactive... yeah!!! why to prolong the agony of knowing at least a tiny tiny something!!!! dont let anyone take over you... You should control... so call (hope I convinced you) :) TGIF
Haha aww thanks. You're such an ego booster. I love it. :D
I figured I might just give a bit more time because maybe they already made a decision but maybe they won't update it until closer til the end of the day, you know? I always get nervous calling them though. I hope I get some good news and also a helpful agent but most of all I hope for good news. Lol. :)

Mona_Barca said:
L_Y
My heart is beating for you girl, if I were you I would call today later in the afternoon and ask them if a decision has been made on your application. It also depends on how nice the person on the other line is!

Good luck sweetie, I can't wait to hear a good news from you...........
Aww so sweet M_B. That really brightens my day that much more. I hope I get a helpful person.
I was just thinking that maybe if I don't word it the right way they will be unwilling to help me and just say "wait until this much time has passed to find out" and I just don't want to hear that. Nobody does. Pray I get a helpful agent. Thanks for the good luck. :-*

pepe261 said:
LY I was thinking what you should do and this is what I have in mind:

Call at around 2:00 PM. This is because Fridays are the most busy days and sometimes it is impossible to reach and agent.
If you wait until Monday you will be all the weekend thinking "what if...." So, call today and find out how is the situation. Maybe tonight you will be having a great party. Who knows?
Anyway, even though I said before wait until the afternoon, don't wait so much because maybe all agent are going to be occupied.
Cheers!
pepe261 what good advice you have. And that is so true, I would be spending the whole weekend thinking "what if". I just hope I can get a helpful agent. I wish more people had applied in July or closer to me just so I would have a better idea, you know? Thanks again.