INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I didn't send my Canadian finger print and Canadian Criminal check with my original application either and haven't been asked for it yet either.

akinmike

Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Application submitted in Jan, 2011
Application Returned because of missing Documents and Client number was issued March4, 2011
Application re-submitted March 7, 2011

What next?
How long do we have to wait?

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
akinmike said:
Application submitted in Jan, 2011
Application Returned because of missing Documents and Client number was issued March4, 2011
Application re-submitted March 7, 2011

What next?
How long do we have to wait?
Sorry to hear your application had been returned to you. :/

Now the waiting begins, you will have to wait 9-10 months(or more, if the timeline increases) for your First Stage of Approval.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
They have updated the CIC site and the date didn't move, other dates changed, it still shows May 4th. I hope they update it later. I can't take this waiting anymore it's getting so hard to deal with. I am having such a hard week with the immigration. It's really getting me down. Trying to stay positive. sigh.

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
They have updated the CIC site and the date didn't move, other dates changed, it still shows May 4th. I hope they update it later. I can't take this waiting anymore it's getting so hard to deal with. I am having such a hard week with the immigration. It's really getting me down. Trying to stay positive. sigh.
Hang in there hopefuly everything will be ok.

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
... and it's going to change to 10-11 months for initial assessment pretty soon. :/

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
adzees said:
Don't worry kiwi i am here with you :D
Thanks Adzees and Janadian! Yes definitely around the same stage and I am hoping we are not too far away! ;D

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
boasorte said:
... and it's going to change to 10-11 months for initial assessment pretty soon. :/
I hope it doesn't extend for the rest of you guys still waiting on AIP, :( you are soooo close Boasorte and I remember only too well the disappointment, frustration and tears when logging in to see the update and the date didn't move! Heartbreaking Arghghghgh

But you will get there I know it so hang in there!

I wish you all heaps of luck!!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Now now, what is with all this sad behaviour? This isn't like us here.
Now, I don't know if any of you are religious or spiritual but I don't want to step over the line of another persons religion so let me know if I do.

Recently, I had been doubting my faith in many things and always felt where I grew up that you needed to believe. It mostly began after I had gotten saved and my grandpa (the greatest man/best friend) died. My faith had kept lingering since then. But then last week I told myself, I am not going to say I don't believe or that I do. I will leave my mind open to find it for myself. Then last night, I awoke from a nightmare of sorts. In this nightmare I was portrayed in another persons body but it was me (just didn't look like myself). I was running away from a man whom by being so many feet away could turn you to stone. I don't know the mans face but I know he was portrayed as a normal everyday man. I kept looking back and running as fast as I could. I guess my feet were caught in the vicinity of where he was because my legs broke at the thigh in mid stride of running but somehow I kept going. Almost as if my energy was pushing me and was remaining in the air and the rest of my body didn't fall. All in this dream I am running down a hall (a site from my high school) and towards the end I am running toward my destination, a doorway full of light. Before I woke up, somehow he turned my tongue to stone but not the rest of me. I don't know if I made it to that light but I figure it was up to me to find that out for myself.

I felt the sudden urge to call my mom, as I knew she would have the answer for me. While trying to figure the meaning behind my dream (because I don't ever have nightmares), she said maybe you were running from the devil (sorry for the bad word there) since the he can be portrayed as any face. And the only way he could stop you was to turn you to stone. And when he couldn't stop you from pushing on (cause I kept going after my legs broke) that the only other way he could do that was to turn your tongue to stone so that you couldn't express your feelings. But even after waking up, he couldn't stop you because you let your hand put pen to paper. (Because as soon as I woke up, I had to sketch what I saw because I am a designer of sorts) She said, "You are so strong-willed that no matter the circumstances you were under, you found a way to get through to that light." And when she explained all of this, I broke down to tears. It was EXACTLY what I had been searching for. I had found my faith again and ever since then I will not doubt it again. Not in myself, relationship, life, or God. My worries are carefree and I know I am safe. I also dreamt of my grandpa not long before that part of my dream and I had not dreamt of him in years. I believe this was his way of saying he is always with me and that I have reason to keep my faith and be with him again.

You may take this as you will but I think this dream could speak for everyone no matter if it is about faith in religion or about this process. No matter the circumstances, if you are strong-willed, you will find your way through these obstacles no matter how little or big. All of you need to find this spirit within yourself. So to keep my mind on track I will be painting the same sketch I had in my dreams because that girl was me and everytime I will look at it, it will remind me how strong I can be and that no obstacle is something I can't get through. I will also be putting them on clothes once I am allowed to sell my clothing again. I am not sure if this post will make sense or why I have rambled on but I feel that maybe this post will help you find that faith in yourself, your relationship, and this process. There is no obstacle we all can't get through especially together. I hope this reaches to all of you in some way.

P.S. If are wanting a sketch, clothing, or painting of this too because you feel it will keep you on the right track then let me know. I will do one for you. And no I am not advertising anything lol, just want to keep your spirits high and plus I don't want money for this at all. You're all my family. If it helps you then it helps me. PM me if you would like one though. :)

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
And so my agonizing wait continues. To top it all off, I just learned my dept is getting cut so I'm out of a job end of April. I work from home but just as my luck would have it my computer is fried and now I have to go to the office to work. That's money I was planning on saving to prepare for my layoff. Ugh! No more obsessive logging into ecas 20 times per day. I can now dial the CIC # to check my status on the automated system with my eyes closed lol. I'm not too sad about the lay off. I will get to spend some time with my toddler and God willing I get landed soon I may go back to school. If I get AIP I can apply for another work permit and continue to search for a job or go on EI. My PGWP expires in June. I hate working in the office. I feel so lost without my computer. I will most likely have to buy a new one. There goes my tax return. I had so many other plans for it ;(

Enough of my rambling. Let's hope we hear good news soon.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
It seems like it's been a hard week all around, let's hope for some good news for someone. We need it. Hey Love_Young I was wondering how the chart is coming?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
So sorry to hear that suenim. I really am. You have the strength to keep pushing through dear, I believe in you.

TeresaLynn: Yeah I am so sorry for not posting the updated chart. I am a horrible person for letting it go so long without updating. I need to check 4-5 more pages of the thread to make sure there isn't any more recent news. If there isn't then I can see it being posted this afternoon. I would say in another hour or two. ;)