+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland application to CPC Vegreville

boone90

Aug 5, 2011
Hello, I recently sent my inland PR application as a common-law partner to CPC Vegreville and I made a big mistake.

After I sent the package, I realized that I did not indicate 'Permanent Resident Applications' on the envelope, and I only wrote 'Case Processing Centre Vegreville, AB T9C 1W5' on the envelope, even without the street numbers!

I have been paranoid ever since and feel so stupid!

I'd rather be glad if it returned to me, but I think it's still going to be delivered, even without the street numbers, because I put down the postal code.

I am so worried about how long it'd get delayed for not writing down 'Permanent Residence Applications' on the envelope?

I assume it's going to be passed around within the case processing centre until it arrives at the correct department?

Someone please help me with the situation and any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks

coldgirl

Oct 31, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Med's Done....
29-10-2010
Hi boone90,

I too didnt put the street number, just put case processing centre, and it got there fine. :)

boone90

Aug 5, 2011
Did anyone recently send inland PR application to CPC Vegreville via CanadaPost?

My application was received by 'CHRISTINE KARAZUB' and I am so worried if it was correctly delivered to the 'Permanent Residence Applications' Department. Because I did not indicate 'Permanent Residence Applications' on the envelope.

Can anyone else please share the signatory name on CanadaPost Tracking??

uk2canada10

Aug 5, 2011
If it's any consolation, I had to apply for permanent residency and a work visa. They had to go to different departments but they were both signed as received by the same person. I believe that they all go to a central place and only then are the distributed to the right place.

Angus

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C.KARAZUB signed for mine in September.

I sent it via Fed-Ex and had the full address and destination written out.

No need to stress, it's all good!