+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

inland aplication

smmi1

Oct 12, 2008
hi
i doing sponsorship to my wife and that our time line

We received your application for permanent residence on July 8, 2009.

We started processing your application on August 5, 2009.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on January 6, 2010 to xxxxxxxx, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada, xxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact

today we got a letter that told us:
we are pleased to advise you that processing of your applicaton has completed. the canda immgration center in winnipeg will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

so how long it can take to get pr from now?

srcc

Star Member
Sep 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
congratulations!!!!

Can't wait to receive that letter!!

indimae

Jan 16, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
WQW :eek: that's pretty fast! Congratulations! :D
We sent in Vergeville beginning of September, they started processing 5th of October, mid of October I got my Client number (after calling several times) and that is it. Nothing since then.

indimae

Jan 16, 2010
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just checked online and said that decision has been made and letter has been sent to me.
Vergeville received the application September 8th, start processing October 5th, sent a letter with a decision March 8th.
Still haven't received the letter (and of course I can't sleep). I'm just wondering-what is the decision for- approved sponsorship or PR card?
Anyone has an idea?

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
indimae said:
I just checked online and said that decision has been made and letter has been sent to me.
Vergeville received the application September 8th, start processing October 5th, sent a letter with a decision March 8th.
Still haven't received the letter (and of course I can't sleep). I'm just wondering-what is the decision for- approved sponsorship or PR card?
Anyone has an idea?
most likely its ur AIP. but u never know might be ur PR. but usually inland takes 6 months only for first stage approval - AIP..

gentibiraci

Mar 14, 2010
hi everybody, i'm going through somewhat of a similar situation and i'm hopping somebody can shed some light in regards to my application.

We received your application for permanent residence on January 8, 2009.

We started processing your application on February 4, 2009.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted. ( that was the letter that said my wife and i met the eligibility, and that i should sent my medicals and police certificates from countries i've lived in the past 10 years)

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on December 9, 2009. Thank you for providing the information. (police certificate)

We received the requested information on January 30, 2010. Thank you for providing the information. (police certificate)

My e-case says DECISION MADE
We sent you a letter on March 11, 2010 to ****MY ADDRESS**** about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.

What should i be expecting, anybody know? Thanks

pending

Star Member
Mar 15, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-2009
indimae said:
Anyone has an idea?
Hi there,

I sent in my application just after you in September. Can you please let me know what you receive in the package. We sent in an open work permit so I was wondering when you get this letter to you have to go apply for a SIN and OHOP card. Also wondering how long it takes for the letter to get there after the 8th

Thanks so much and best of luck!!!

niseguy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
We received your application for permanent residence on September xx, 2009.

We started processing your application on October x, 2009.

We transferred your application to the local CIC office on March 9, 2010. The local CIC office may contact you.

we received a letter on Monday saying file was transfered to Mississauga for further accessment.........does anybody has this expirrience and know what next plz guy we are lost here...

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Hi Niseguy,
You need to be more specific as to what kind of inland application you did is it humanitarian or refugee status.

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Hi gentibiraci,
Please advise what is in the letter when you rec'd it as I am in a similar situation,I am waiting for Decision made letter
Thanks you

Siouxie

Sep 15, 2008
Ontario
Visa Office......
Vegreville / London UK
App. Filed.......
16-02-2005
LANDED..........
26=01=2010
Asta said:
most likely its ur AIP. but u never know might be ur PR. but usually inland takes 6 months only for first stage approval - AIP..
No, as the OP stated:
today we got a letter that told us: we are pleased to advise you that processing of your applicaton has completed. the canada immgration center in winnipeg will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

This will be the letter inviting them for the landing interview at their local office.

Congrats!!!!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Siouxie said:
No, as the OP stated:
today we got a letter that told us: we are pleased to advise you that processing of your applicaton has completed. the canada immgration center in winnipeg will contact you concerning your permanent resident status.

This will be the letter inviting them for the landing interview at their local office.

Congrats!!!!!
oh i misread :D sorry! sure its good news then! big congrats!

cmandy

Star Member
Mar 6, 2010
Hi Niseguy,
Usually when a file has been transferred to the local office -the local office will start to review the file and if there is any additional documents needed they will contact you to advise to send it in.Also this may be the office where you live close to so the time for an interview this office will contact you.Hope this help.

niseguy

Star Member
Mar 16, 2010
thanks cmandy... so what should i expect now...as i havent even received AIP yet before the transfer.