+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Infosys Employment Letter

rohitgpta699

Feb 2, 2018
Hi

I am ex-infosys employee and what i realized is they have a standard template for providing detailed letter of roles and responsibilities which will not include
- Salary
- No of working hours per week

Are there other ex-infosican on this forum who have faced a similar situation and how they got around this specific requirement from CIC?

Any pointers will be helpful.

Thanks

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi

I am ex-infosys employee and what i realized is they have a standard template for providing detailed letter of roles and responsibilities which will not include
- Salary

Are there other ex-infosican on this forum who have faced a similar situation and how they got around this specific requirement from CIC?

Thanks
Salary can be ignored sometimes on Reference letter. No idea about working hours here. Let others respond on this.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Hi

- Salary

Thanks
'No of working hours' or 'full-time' is required in the reference letter as per the CIC. But if you have your working hours per week in your pay slip, then you can mention in the LOE that the company doesn't provide that in the letter and the same can be inferred from the pay slips.
Mentioning salary is better, but it should work without it as well when you submit your pay slips.

suzipats

Apr 21, 2017
Hi

- Salary

Thanks
It is ok if no. of hours is not mentioned. Attach last 3 months salary slips. This is not asked but makes it more authentic.

Ruchitk

Dec 20, 2017
Infosys experience letter doesn't detail various positions and locations for those positions which you could have numerous ones if you have worked for several years. Their template gives start and end date , fulltime/part-time and then roles and responsibilities.. I believe for Canada different positions and locations along with the timelines is needed. Is that correct ? Or will the Infosys template work.. Has someone got it working ?

Gunaanug

Apr 4, 2017
Infosys experience letter doesn't detail various positions and locations for those positions which you could have numerous ones if you have worked for several years. Their template gives start and end date , fulltime/part-time and then roles and responsibilities.. I believe for Canada different positions and locations along with the timelines is needed. Is that correct ? Or will the Infosys template work.. Has someone got it working ?
I am on the same boat as you. I got the reference letter but it only shows responsibilities for my current designation/role. It does not state the responsibilities for my previous like s/w engineer, tech lead. Could you pls let me know how you addressed this?

deep1312

Aug 15, 2019
Canada
Hi Guys, I got Infosys reference letter and it does not contain number of hours and neither my pay slips or offer letter has number of hours.
Reference letter only mention full time employee. can some one provide work around to get number of working hours from Infosys??? does any one got PR with only full time employee mentioned on reference letter ??

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi Guys, I got Infosys reference letter and it does not contain number of hours and neither my pay slips or offer letter has number of hours.
Reference letter only mention full time employee. can some one provide work around to get number of working hours from Infosys??? does any one got PR with only full time employee mentioned on reference letter ??
Attach your salary slips and job offer. That will be enough.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Do you guys know if we can claim 50 points for company written job offer which was given during (Intracompany Transfer Closed work permit) or does company give any other written job offer letter/reference letter that supports our PR application to claim 50 pts of job offer (arranged employment).

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
Infosys only gives reference letter that may contains roles and responsibilities. you can submit assignment/deputation letter along with Pay slips/ T4 statements etc that can prove your working hours, and job has been paid
full time.

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Do you guys know if we can claim 50 points for company written job offer which was given during (Intracompany Transfer Closed work permit) or does company give any other written job offer letter/reference letter that supports our PR application to claim 50 pts of job offer (arranged employment).
The offer letter should have 1 year left for the job, then it will be accepted.

Gaurav.Projekt

May 7, 2020
ON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-08-2020
AOR Received.
28-08-2020
Med's Done....
19-10-2020
Passport Req..
NA
The offer letter should have 1 year left for the job, then it will be accepted.
@mr.preetsingh, thanks for your reply. employer has submitted job offer in employer portal which will be valid for 2 year (this is an extension) and paid compliance fee for LMIA exempt however when I checked with immigration team they said wait for extension approval then you can claim 50 pts for job offer! Any suggestion?

sunandini

Jul 3, 2020
I am on the same boat as you. I got the reference letter but it only shows responsibilities for my current designation/role. It does not state the responsibilities for my previous like s/w engineer, tech lead. Could you pls let me know how you addressed this?
I am on the same boat as well. I would like to know if you guys have any answer for this. I do not have any promotion letters or payslips for the previously held positions.

Daven1209

Star Member
Aug 22, 2020
Hi All

I am on closed permit for 3 years. Can I use the work permit extention documents such as Offer letter, as reference letter in my employment record. This offer letter has all details such as designation, salary, NOC and responsibilities.

Faraz1441

Dec 3, 2020
Hello Gunaanug, Wanted to know how you handled this situation? Any pointers would be helpful as I am in a similar situation..